1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is God the Author of Sin?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Humblesmith, Jan 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

You said this. The angles could be perfectly holy. Then do you beieve that they are just holy?

2. Winman

Winman Active Member

Thanks Amy, but I have no problem handling Luke and his cronies. I figure the more of them that attack me, the more convicted they must be. Not saying I am anything like Stephen in Acts 7. but boy, he got them all upset, they gnashed their teeth, stopped their ears, and all rushed upon him at once.

If I'm making them mad, I must be getting through a little bit. :thumbsup:

3. Amy.G

Amy.G New Member

In the 6 years I've been here I've tolerated a lot. I've been called a stupid woman who needs to stay in the kitchen, a heretic, ignorant, God hater...you name it. But your behavior is over the top. It needs to stop. You are a poor excuse for a pastor. Yes, I said that.

4. Winman

Winman Active Member

Perhaps you misunderstand me. It could very well be true that there are angels who have not sinned, but they all have the ability to sin as Satan and many other angels have.

But God cannot sin.

So how can God make anything equal to himself? He would cease to be God.

5. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

Children can't play nicely??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.