1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is hell full of forgiven people?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by tfisher1, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Brother Bob

Brother Bob New Member

I say their sins are not forgiven even though the price was paid it still take a repenting heart to be forgiven. To say people in hell are forgiven is to say the blood of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is in Hell. Never!!
    If I owe a debt and refuse to pay and someone else does the one I owe the debt to is still not going to forgive me for refusing to pay unless I go to him and ask for forgiveness.

2. IveyLeaguer

IveyLeaguer New Member

I think that's the right way to put it, Aki, but nevertheless I would ask you: Are the souls in hell unforgiven?

3. Salamander

Salamander New Member

I would say they had the chance to have their sins forgiven but rejected that chance and are unforgiven and condemned already because of their unbelief. Just as Jesus said they were condemned already.

All manner of sin is forgiven, but the man who rejects the Righteousness of the Only Begotten Son of God rejects that payment for his sin, thus inviting the wrath of God which abideth on them.