1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

is Huckabee America's hope

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by freedom's cause, Dec 3, 2007.

1. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Skypair, Ken H, Dagwood, Webdog, Saturneptune, Ivon, need I go on.

2. Pastor Larry

Pastor Larry <b>Moderator</b>
    Site Supporter

As I said, I could think of only one or two: Skypair and Webdog. It is not a common occurrence with the others but usually an isolated situation here and there. Therefore, I didn't count them since I have no interest in being the kind of person who hangs on to occasional issues. If you are that kind of person, then fine.

3. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

They are nuanced because I understand the meaning of words and generally try to be fairly precise with what I am saying. I know that is uncomfortable for people who like to make broadbrushed charges, but that's the way it is.

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

If you have no interest in being that kind of person, why is it your hobby to either insult or misstate others in most of your posts?

By the way, I am the kind of person that has no tolerance of rude and arrogant people.

5. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

You have a point, saturneptune, as I just called Pastor Larry a liar here.

#45 Ivon Denosovich, Dec 10, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2007
  6. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

I have done neither to my knowledge. I have been very careful to represent people rightly, according to my understanding, and when I have mistated their position, I have apologized and corrected it.

I think many people here don't understand the difference between attacking an idea and attacking a person. They think attacking an idea is a personal attack or an insult. It isn't.

Good. Then I hope you will no longer be rude, and will join me in calling on others to cease rude and arrogant behavior.

7. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

As I pointed out there, you were simply wrong because you made an argument about me based on what you said, and based on a misunderstanding of what I said. You should apologize and retract your assertion that I lied since it is clearly wrong.

8. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You are beyond belief.

9. Ivon Denosovich

Ivon Denosovich New Member

Yes, saturneptune, he is waaaay beyond belief.

10. Pastor Larry

Site Supporter

Why is that? Am I out of line in asking that you would join me in calling people to stop being rude and arrogant? I am not sure why that is hard to believe.