1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is it one or the other?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by percho, Jul 8, 2013.

1. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

And the true colors come out:thumbs:. Saturneptune truly IS a Calvinist advocating that a Jew goes back in time to be killed by Calvin. I knew the truth about you would surface eventually. You can't hide that kind of fake spirituality for very long.

2. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

You just made the exact same statement to EWF. Yep, that really bothers me, to be called a fake Christian by someone who steals material from other sources, plus who knows what else. And while we are on the subject of honesty, and your obsession with your background, I would question the fact that you are a Jew. Personally, it appears to me to be a tool to cause nothing but trouble.

#22 saturneptune, Jul 9, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 9, 2013
  3. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Moral authority? You just told me to go kill myself and you are talking to someone about moral authority! You are losing valuable brain cells by each post (assuming you have brain cells with value).

You never said one word that your 3 or 4 option was "what God thinks about it" so stop your lying already.

Not only have I a much greater understanding of the differences between these camps than you ever will, I have never seen one inkling from you about anything Jacobus Arminius wrote. Show me where you've posted anything that demonstrates you know anything about what he really wrote.

And your jealousy is flattering :)

4. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Just whatever you think. You are pathetic, that is all there is to say about it.

5. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

Wow, there's a new one! I question whether you are really from Saturn.

6. DrJamesAch

DrJamesAch New Member

That's what I thought. No proof and no answer. Checkmate.

7. InTheLight

InTheLight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    OK I now see that you were challenging the premise:
    I apologize for the misunderstanding.

However, with TULIP it's pretty easy to say that either there is Limited Atonement or there isn't; either there is Irresistible Grace or there isn't.