1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is John Kerry a Communist?

Discussion in 'Free-For-All Archives' started by Gup20, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Gup20

Gup20 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I recently read about half of the book "unfit for command" by the swift boat vets.

One of the things I found the most disturbing is that John Kerry committed treason during the Vietnam war by secretly meeting with Communist Vietnamese leaders while our soldiers were still fighting in Vietnam.

After his 3 month tour of duty in Vietnam, John Kerry left the Navy to come home to become an anti-war spokesman. He met his first wife and they got married. John Kerry went for his 'honeymoon' in Paris, France where he secretly met with , the communist party leader. He was trying to negotiate POWs to be released to his Anti-War group VVAW. They gave him propaganda material to use here in the United States to try to sway public sentiment against the war in vietnam. Some Europeans even mentioned how Kerry's anti-war speeches in America were almost word for word verbatim of the Communist party line happening in all communist countries at the time.

As proof of this meeting, there is a photograph taken of John Kerry meeting with the communist leaders that hangs in the Communist War Museum in Vietnam. It honors John Kerry for "helping the Communist Party win the War against the United States". Also, Kerry let it slip in a senate committee hearing that he had met with communist leaders. He was trying to make a grand speech to them telling them how informed he was on the issue - but he inadvertantly affirmed that he did indeed perform that act of treason in the process.

Ad to this that Kerry continued to speak for VVAW even after attending meetings in which the president of that organization announced that his trips to speak with the communist leaders of Vietnam were being funded by the "communist party of the United States" and that he was "acting on their behalf". Also, there were plots by the communists to have US senators assasinated that Kerry was alegedly present at.

If you guys haven't already, you should read the book, Unfit For Command.

2. A_Christian

A_Christian New Member

John Kerry is an idiot of the worst kind. He thinks he's important and many believe him to be...

3. Ray Berrian

Ray Berrian New Member

gup 20,

Thanks for this bit of information that you found. It sure made me gulp and has me shaking in my boots. I hope all the posters will read this and tell their friends. Wow!!

Regards,
    Berrian Th.D.

4. Gup20

Gup20 Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
  5. BobRyan

BobRyan Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    I can't believe anyone takes him as a serious candidate.

I would love to see a debate between Kerry and the President where they are asked to contrast their military records.

President Bush could just say "Well my opponent claims that HE is guilty of war crimes - I do not make such claims about my service record".

By his own confession Kerry is unfit to be a prison guard.