1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Obama a Hypocrite?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Mar 21, 2013.

?
  1. Yes, he doesn't understand the first thing about the real costs of going green...

5 vote(s)
    83.3%
  2. No, he is being realistic...we need to stop using fossil fuels!

1 vote(s)
    16.7%
  3. No opinion....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. See my comments....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I think he is the biggest hypocrite to ever serve as the POTUS...

Just the other day, there was an article in our local paper that says, "Obama wants US to cut use of fossil fuel!"

He thinks we should all go out and buy hybrids or electric cars, and while he says this to the media [with a straight face, mind you], he is off in his fuel sucking helo's to the airport to jump on his fuel sucking Air Force One, and once he lands; he'll be in an entourage of vehicles, driving from here to there, all the time, SUCKING up fuel oil at rates most of our cars can't even come close to!

I say, when the POTUS sets the standards, by doing the green thing first [green limo, green helocopters, green Air Force One], then and only then can he expect the little people to follow in his footsteps.

I a tired of the leaders, the elite, the rich, the Hollywood types, etal telling us to do one thing while they do the opposite. In fact, what's discouraging with the rich and Hollywood types is that they can afford those expensive cars; WE CAN'T! :BangHead:

I think all of them are nothing more than bloviating, hypocrites who don't know the first thing about living in a working mans [and womans] world.

2. Alcott

Alcott Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes, I really thing everybody's a hypocrite, except babies and the brain-dead.