1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Obama a Prodigy of Rev. Wright?

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by righteousdude2, Jun 22, 2014.

?
  1. Yes ....

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No .....

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  3. No way, and this is rehashing old news!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. No opinion ....

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I personally doubt that anyone sitting under the radica teachings of Rev. Jeremiah Wright, for 20 years, couldn't be strongly influenced by that teaching in many ways.

Oh, I've heard Wright criticize his man in the WH, but I think it is all for show. Wright hates America, and Obama certainly has an agenda to change this country in ways that will leave it hardly looking like what it did before he took office.

Sure America was divided under Bush .... but it is so much more divided now, than at any time since, maybe the Revolution.

When a POTUS enters the WH, their goal should be to leave America a little [preferably a whole lot better] better than when they came in! Of course, Obama has done so much damage that it may take the next few POTUS's to undo and repair his carbon handprint on America!

So what do you think?

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    RD2, having lived in Chicago for a few years, I can tell you that Garveyism such as Wright preached along with Black Liberation Theology (communism) is quite widespread in Chicago.

I think that Obama believes in Garveyism but I do not think that he believes in Black Liberation Theology. I think that Martin Luther King believed in Black Liberation Theology but not Garveyism. I think that Obama's viewpoint is now dominant as there is no opposition to Obama in the Democrat Party.

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

I don't know Paul, he is definitely influenced by Rev Wright but many others also. Bill Ayers for one and Saul Alinski for another have influenced him and he's not ashamed of it. Now this is what the media has allowed us to see. What is there about this strange fellow in the WH that we don't know, that scares me even more. He has made a few Freudian slips in the past 6 years that tell me where his loyalties lie and that would be somewhere with Allah. Call me a conspiracy theorist if you will, but in the end I think we will see him for what he truly is after he leaves the WH.

4. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Both of you .....

..... have extremely good insights! THANKS! :wavey: