1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is Obama over-rated?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Revmitchell, Oct 10, 2012.

1. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not sure if I follow you; are you impying I'm being anti-Semitic for pointing out to Mexdeaf that there was A LOT MORE involved than Obama being black that gave him the White House? Of course, nothing new here:

http://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?p=1845589#post1845589

There's a deep vacuum on this forum that sucks these things out of me. I want to shout 'WAKE UP AMERICA!'

#21 kyredneck, Oct 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2012
  2. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do not consider you a raciest however posturing Jews as a major mechanism for all that is wrong in American politics today is unfair. Then add the "Irish" who surely are politically aware & involved, & the "Italians" etc. Unsophisticated & unaware people take these stereotypes & add them to their kit bag of hatreds (and you know this).....so I am just making everyone aware of the propensity toward diving to the bottom. I am not implying that you are doing it, but I also know that everyone needs to be on their guard, especially in difficult economic times. Right.

3. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    BTW..... just for giggles, I looked up BO's family history & on his white side, they should be considered landed gentry. His people have been here since the 16th century & actually had farming communities in New Jersey. Now does he have Keynesian leanings....ohhh yea plus is BO a mere figure head for a leftist government.....yes again.

So what do you do if you know & despise him & his ilk.....you vote against him & depose the trash they all are.

#23 Earth Wind and Fire, Oct 11, 2012
  4. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I know it isn't PC to say what I said about Obama not being elected if he was not black, but I stand by my words. If he had been white with the same credentials (or lack thereof), his chances of even making it to the primaries would have been less than nil.

5. Earth Wind and Fire

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Black, white, red or green, FDR implemented a program to get people back to work in the first 100 Days.....created the WPA; had roads, bridges, dams, libraries & schools built off the labor of the out- of- work but willing to work. This BO cretin wants to continue another 4 years & STILL has not displayed the initiatives FDR displayed in his 1st 100 days in office. I say, throw the bum out! He has not earned the right to be in the White House.

6. kyredneck

kyredneck Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    :thumbsup: Agree! The entity that groomed him and put him where he is fully recognized and exploiterd that fact.

Obama didn't 'just happen'. He was cultivated to be where he is.

#26 kyredneck, Oct 11, 2012