1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is Obama Really a Muslim?

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by OldRegular, Feb 13, 2015.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I used to wonder how the anti-christ could be so persuasive as to bilk the world into basically giving him a blank check to rule the world. Seeing the extremely doting "love" for the current POTUS in spite of all his apparent (or so I thought anyway) lying, deceit, disregard for law, animosity for our country, etc. I can now see that the AC really won't have a problem.
    Seems the populous is getting more & more dependent on gov't to be their nanny, and will blindly follow anybody who can talk one game but play a total nother, as long as there's Bud in the fridge and SI's swimsuit edition comes out as planned. Oh, and sex is OK in any form - certainly a prize "benefit". :tear:
    MARANATHA!!!!!! (Quickly, please!):jesus:

2. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just as a reminder, I'm not the one accusing President Obama of being a Muslim, in spite of repeated on the record statements to the contrary.

That President Obama is a Muslim is not true, this is where I entered the conversation, to challenge that falsehood.

Now, because actual proof can't be found to back up the original falsehood, it's time to try and change the subject. President Obama's pastor, abortion, the terrible nature of Obama supporters.

I've not declared my support for President Obama, I have simply pointed out that President Barrack Hussain Obama is NOT a Muslim and to call him so is a falsehood and those doing such are bearing false witness.

3. go2church

go2church Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Someone needs a civics class

4. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Whether declared supporter or not you are certainly actively doing so. Sadly you fall in the category identified in the post you referenced!

5. OldRegular

I think he should reverse Roe v Wade by executive order. Actually he would not be violating any law, simply reversing a ruling by the Supreme Court. Wonder what his supporters on this BB would say then?

6. OldRegular

Only half black if he is telling the truth! But then he is not necessarily a truth teller and neither are his supporters!

7. OldRegular

White eyes speak with strait tongue, methinks!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

8. OldRegular

He stands convicted by his own words, even caught on video, yet his loving supporters refuse to face the truth. If they care that is!

9. OldRegular

Obama's policies have extended the recession for 6+ years and will continue to do so for at least 8.

10. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Yes I agree - The President, Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

HankD

11. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The title of this thread is a question - "is Obama really a muslim?".

It's not a new question. He was schooled in the muslim faith as a boy and said he used to make faces in quranic school which got him in trouble.

His step-father Lolo Soetoro was a muslim.

IMO he let the truth slip ("my muslim faith") on the interview with Stephanopoulos. He was so comfortable with what he said that Stephanopoulos had to interrupt him.

That was around 2008 and since then his performance and past prevarications have proven him unreliable in truth telling.

Then there is his Christianity, the pastor of his church (for 20 years) publicly on TV asks God to curse America in a vile and vulgar manner (true, Obama dis-enrolled after it became very embarrassing for him after taking office).

As a Christian he supports the bloodshed of babies in the womb.
    What worse thing can be done to a human being than grind them up in the womb (burn them? crucify them?, etc...).

There have been other inconsistencies (some of them huge) in the things he has said and promised the American people. Many (maybe most) of us just have a problem believing anything he now says.

Given the past performance above then as American citizens we have the right to question everything about him including his faith.

WHY? because if he is secretly a muslim at heart or even has strong muslim affections he cannot honestly deal with them when they arrive here to behead, crucify, burn and rape us. This is perhaps the answer to why he cannot name them for what they are.

HankD

12. robustheologian

robustheologian Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    This is an excursus...but black theology is the belief that the oppressor has no right to dictate what God is to the oppressed.

13. OldRegular

Our half black/half white {He Claims!} president is addressing his sham conference on terrorism. Practically the first words out of his mouth were about the killing of three Muslim students in NC. I turned off the TV to keep from puking!

14. OldRegular

Tell that to the Muslims!

15. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
  16. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    1 Timothy 2:1 I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men;
    2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.
    3 For this is good and acceptable in the sight of God our Saviour;

We have.

Just as we did in WWII. When it was apparent that God was leaving the ending of WWII up to us humans (and we accepted that answer). We disintegrated nearly a quarter million Japanese folk of every age and gender in order TO SURVIVE. Nagasaki and Hiroshima ended WWII in 3 short days.

Most of you yungins don't realize a global threat when you see one or how fast it develops or how unlikely a people it develops out of.

No one believed a backward emperor worshiping tiny country like Japan (in the 1940's) could fight there way out of the proverbial paper bag.

The Japanese war cry was BONZAI!!, their tactic was suicide missions - sound familiar!? BONZAI, - BOOM! ALLAHU ACHBAR - BOOM.

Take Obama, He called the Al-Qaeda the JV squad. Now they are threatening the European continent and telling us their flag will fly over the white house.

Iran is on the verge of becoming a nuclear armed nation.

Watch how fast Sunni and Shiite unite along with their infidel ally Russia to destroy the Great Satan.

Yes 1 Timothy 2:1-3!! without ceasing!

In the mean time, wake up, smell the napalm.

HankD

#76 HankD, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 18, 2015
  17. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm actually more awake to what's going on than you think. Jesus admonishes us to check our heart when we pray (Luke 18). Blessings to you.

18. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I do, always.

He also said certain evil men would kill us and think that they had done God a service.

I will admit that I'm not very good at turning the other cheek.

HankD

19. OldRegular

Good post Hank!

It is worth remembering that in about 5 years Germany under Hitler, and coming out of near economic collapse, built the strongest Military in the World, other than possibly Japan.

I had an older brother go through the Philippines campaign. The only war story I ever heard him tell was about his company taking all night to fight their way to the top of a hill. When they got near the top the Japanese pulled a Banzai attack. He said they, the Americans, made it to the bottom of the hill in minutes. The Japanese would die for their Emperor as quick as a radical Islamist will die for allah.

Use of the A-bomb induced the Japanese Emperor to surrender. Otherwise, who knows, we might still be fighting the Japanese. President Bush said the war against Radical Islam would be a long war, perhaps far longer than Americans realize.

#79 OldRegular, Feb 18, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2015
  20. robustheologian

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I know I have difficulties with that too. I think we're all pressing toward the mark.