1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is psalm 88 about Jesus? Did he suffer in Sheol and was born again?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by xdisciplex, Nov 6, 2006.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Wow!

You do have issues.

You asked for discipleship.

I offered to help you find a discipler.

You have run from YOUR request, not mine.

If holding you to your request is pathetic - just what do you think a discipler would do?

:wavey:

2. xdisciplex

xdisciplex New Member

Oh please, :rolleyes:

you know very well what I'm talking about. You're harassing me in my threads, threatening me with your dark night stuff, praying that bad things happen to me, making fun of me or implying that I'm a faker or whatever. You have gone from trying to help me to trying to get a reponse from me long time ago. You're not helping you're simply angry for some reason.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Oh pulease.

You asked for help. It was offered by myself and others.

Then you just kept posting the same evasive responses: "There is no one near me," "No one would put up with my questions," and many others.

Spiritual formation is real.

And if you keep playing with spiritism - it won't be pretty, but if you don't believe in the power of spiritism then why are you worried?

My concern is for a young person that keeps asking for help, but won't do the work to get the help. I struggle with things in life. And when one of my mentors tells me to worry about something, I do not say, "Oh please, you are just trying to scare me." Instead I do the work necessary to get right with God, except when I am doing like you are and avoiding the issue.

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member