1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is Rick Warren ashamed of Jesus?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Bronconagurski, Dec 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

You know he is really starting to get on my nerves with this double speak. Campaign means two different things? (SMH)

It may be time for him to sit down and shut up. Why would a pastor care if he has spoken God's truth that any of it would get out to the public?

Homosexuality "might" be a sin? Now I know he is referring to the sex acts and not the orientation. SO why as a man of God would you even author this type of confusion?

2. Alive in Christ

Alive in Christ New Member

I would say that that is an understatement for sure.

3. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I understand this. And this is why a pastor must choose his words carefully. The video could have been crafted to never mention Prop 8 while calling the members of the church to stand firmly on God's BIBLICAL definition of marriage.

But for a man who stands before thousands every week to preach, he seems to be a very poor communicator, IMO.

Churches are FILLED with folks who live in the world. How'd he expect to keep it from the public by giving it to people in the public? Did he tell them to not share it? That's wasted resources if he is going to speak BIBLICAL truth with the intent that it not be shared.

4. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

(SMH) Too much of this going around.

5. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    does pastor rick know more about the sexual area than either jesus or paul than?

6. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

I KNOW he doesn't know more than Jesus. :laugh: He really is starting to sound more and more like Joel Osteen.

7. Yeshua1

Yeshua1 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Or like another Tony Camplollo? One who has the Gospel as regarding salvation, but seems to want to make it acceptable to modern views on social issues?

8. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

Very good example.

9. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And since some can't comprehend the meaning of NO "sexual" discussion, we will close this thread.

:BangHead:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.