1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is the 9/11 attack found in the Bible?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by webdog, Dec 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Is that your justification for supporting the murder of unborn children.
    Judas betrayed Jesus Christ once. A Christian betrays Jesus christ every time they vote to support the murder of the unborn.

2. Thinkingstuff

Thinkingstuff Active Member

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian

Amen and Amen !!!!:thumbs:

3. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

moderators...this thread can be closed at any time, as it has gone too far off topic.

4. THEOLDMAN

THEOLDMAN New Member

Preach it !!!!!!

5. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

No, I haven't used your statement to justify anything. You did. Did you just make this up about betraying Christ and voting? It certainly isn't in the Bible. YOU voted to murder women and children in Iraq.

6. OldRegular

Getting back to 9/11 I voted to protect our country against terrorists. I realize that may offend some in the democrat party.

In 1998 Clinton signed a law calling for regime change in Iraq. Many democrats voted to go to war in Iraq but when some [Durbin, Kerry, Reid, Pelosi, and assorted others like you] saw political advantage in slamming Bush and the American Military their concern for the country went out the window. It is also a fact that the liberal left, like George Soros, who dominate the democrat party hate this country and would like to see it go under.

7. JustChristian

JustChristian New Member

Would you have supported any war Bush started in the world? Against Canada? Against the UK? Why did you support the invasion of Iraq? Weapons of mass destruction? Proved not to be a problem. Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attacks? Not true. Why didn't we focus on Afghanistan where bin Laden was rather than pull out half our troops there to invade Iraq? Could it have been that Bush simply wanted to invade Iraq?

His father pulled out in the first Iraq war without taking out Hussain and occupying the country. Was George HW Bush right to do so so we wouldn't get mired down for many years and eventually cause a civil war? Or was his son George W Bush right to occupy Iraq?

Which Republican was right and which one was wrong?

8. OldRegular

You would not understand a detailed answer so I will just say both were right.

By the way, Saddam was a weapon of mass destruction. But as I said you would not understand.

9. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Call it done!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.