1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Is the CBF poised for a shift on homosexuality?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by mandym, Mar 20, 2012.

1. just-want-peace

just-want-peace Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As a president, Carter was a good peanut farmer; but I sure would not place my kids in his charge for spiritual guidance either!!:tonofbricks:

2. mandym

mandym New Member

http://www.bpnews.net/BPnews.asp?ID=37666

3. Michael Wrenn

Michael Wrenn New Member

I dislike Mohler and am about as far from him theologically as you could get, but I agree with him on this. This is just sickening.

And to use the Wesleyan Quadrilateral as a way to defend queerdom must have the old boy spinning in his grave like a top.

When denominations start trying to "discern" homosexual issues, it's the beginning of the end.

At least Coleman Fannin had the guts to stand up for traditional Biblical morality.

I wonder where moderates with traditional values will go when the CBF goes over to the dark side.

4. gb93433

gb93433 Active Member
    Site Supporter

I have lived long enough to notice how there is always a different issue before the press and none of it helps us to live out our faith. It is the person who stands next to us in church who stands with us. Satan likes to get the Christian busy, busy, busy and not productive. Some are so "busy for God" that they do not know Him.