1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is the General's Fllapping Lips Any Worse Than Obamas ???

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Jun 23, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I take all of you back to Obama's first few months in DC. He travels to Europe, and other places overseas, and totally "disses" the American people, it's patriotism, it's proud traditions, and has the audacity to apologize for Americans and the many wrongs their arrogances wrought upon the world over the centuries.

Well, I, for one, was not sorry... only 'sorry' for the way this president acted while acting as the head of this great nation as he spoke and bowed down before the world in unnecessary humiliation.

Is there any difference between what Obama did, while acting under the umbrella of his office, and what General Stanley McChrystal's did under his office as an American General.

Both men (Obama and McChrystal) acted poorly and said things that should should never have been said, regardless of their reasons for making the comments they made.

If McChrystal should be fired, so should Obama. The hard truth is, both men deserve each other. They both have no tact when it comes to watching the very words and sentence structures that freely "roll off" their lips. Obama set the stage for leadership to speak their minds when he so freely criticized this nation on his world-wide trip last year.

I'm sure he would be more sympathetic toward McChrystal if he were not so narcissistic, and arrogant to begin with. Truly he must be aware of the old saying, "what goes around, comes around !!!" :thumbs:

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:

2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    We will have that opportunity in 2012.

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is the General's Fllapping Lips Any Worse Than Obamas?

Have you actually written a book RD2?!

4. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

I am not an Obama fan nor was I a Bush fan but I voted for McCain (worse choice since Dole) and Bush. However, I do believe there is a big difference. McChrystal directly reports to the President. While I believe McChrystal has better insight in how to conduct this military action, he still must show respect to his President. Now he is a citizen, he can do whatever he wants (though, I believe wisdom and love for the troops would help him to remain silent).

That is my 2 cents.

5. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That's Why I Have an Editor

I know I made some mistakes, and worse yet, didn't catch them. I was in a hurry when I placed this post, and didn't realize my mistakes until after my edit opportunity was gone with the wind!