1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is there a double standard in Baptist Marriages ?

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by 4boys4joys, Aug 6, 2007.

1. 4boys4joys

4boys4joys New Member

Thanks

Thank you for your comments Filmproducer. :thumbs:

2. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

The woman in my example was not given a cause for her misbehaving. YOU, my friend, injecting YOUR idea of the cause. And to assume that logic leads you to place the provocation on the husband is ludicrous. You need a lesson in logic. You have nothing from my example to assume ANY Cause other than your apparent gender prejudice. You are right however, this isn't a productive dialogue since your endeavor is to impose upon an example what isn't there. There are MANY causes for anyone's bad behavior and unwarrantably assuming the husband is the provocateur by in large only reveals an extreme gender prejudice. So yes, we'll leave this one be and find other companions for debate on this matter. Next please!

3. Filmproducer

Filmproducer Guest

:laugh: Mr. M. you certainly are very amusing, if nothing else. Go ahead and question my logical and analytical skills all you like. It is readily apparant that you know nothing of logic. You keep proclaiming my gender bias, but you still will NOT admit both parties are at fault.

#43 Filmproducer, Aug 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
  4. Mr.M

Mr.M New Member

Snxxxx...next please.

#44 Mr.M, Aug 11, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2007
  5. charles_creech78

charles_creech78 New Member

A some of you need to stop writing books and stick with the Quote.