1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is there such a thing as 'free will' or is it just a choice between Good and evil?

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by benz, Jun 23, 2005.

1. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

Arthur,

You have lied in this forum when you state:

"...and she post more verses on the gospel....nothing on mans sin"

I have indeed posted many times on sin in this forum.

In case you are NOT aware of it, the verse, "For all have sinned and come short of the Glory of God," which I have addressed over and over and over, IS scripture.

I have ALSO stated that men sins.

But I find it interesting that your objection to me is that I post the gospel.

2. TexasSky

TexasSky Guest

I have already said this, but I will say it again, and again, and again, in the hopes that you might actually read it.

Yes, all men were condemned, and all men sinned, but GOD OFFERED GRACE UNTO SALVATION TO ALL MEN, and those who accept Christ are saved from their sin. Those who do NOT accept Christ are NOT saved from their sin.

And HOW is it that when YOU decide you are busy - you are just taking care of life, but if I go on with life I am "hiding from your truth?"

I asked you to address certain scriptures, one by one. The first thing you do is try to convince me that Paul is not talking about God Jehovah, but "greek gods."

3. DHK

DHK <b>Moderator</b>

You are right. You have no reason to go on with this.
    For one, you are not a Baptist and are posting in a Baptist forum. Please confine your posts to those forums which are for non-Baptist only, that is, the Other Denominations Forum.

Seondly, this thread has now reached over 20 pages and will be closed.
    DHK