1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Is water wet? Does the atmosphere contain oxygen? Do trees have leaves?

Discussion in 'Baptist Theology & Bible Study' started by StefanM, Jun 23, 2011.

1. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

It brought levity to the board all in fun.

2. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm not talking about StefanM's op in this thread, I am talking about the 250 or so threads JesusFan started. It got old real quick.

3. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

When
    I pastored the Sunday evening service was for me to bring a message on questions that people would write and drop in a shoe box on a table in the foyer.

I got some really odd questions but I formed messages around them JF would have worn me out.

4. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

I won't attempt to extinguish his zeal. More power to him. It's better than watching the News, or any other television program.

5. convicted1

convicted1 Guest

Both!! One exercised free will, the other was predestined to be there...LOL

:laugh: :thumbs: :thumbsup:

6. Mexdeaf

Mexdeaf New Member

I'm with you. It's called 'discipleship'. Jesus' disciples wore him out asking all kinds of dumb questions.

7. revmwc

revmwc Well-Known Member

The only dumb question is the one not asked.

Two question I remember that I got in the box I mentioned was did Noah take Baby Animals on board the Ark, and could Adam communicate with the Animals in the Garden. Yes I developed a message for both.

8. David Lamb

David Lamb Active Member

Hang on a moment! If you and I are thinkling of the same person, he always makes his question the title of a thread, so you can see the question without opening the thread. If you think the question is "stupid", then no problem! Just don't open that thread!

Also, the BB is openly available on the web, so anyone with internet access can see the posts, even if they are not BB members, and even if they are not Christians. That means (in my view) that it is important to avoid being impolite, however much we may disagree with another member(s)'s posts. Posting Rule 3 says that we are to "show grace to the other posters", and Posting Rule 4 tells us that personal attacks will not be tolerated.

9. Earth Wind and Fire

Earth Wind and Fire Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Amen Brother David:thumbs:

10. JesusFan

JesusFan Well-Known Member

NEVER knew though that Christians thought discussing nature of God, salvation, second coming etc were "stupid questions?"