1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Islam’s Conquest of Europe

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by poncho, Sep 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

By Patrick J. Buchanan

“Liberalism is the ideology of Western suicide,” wrote James Burnham in his 1964 “Suicide of the West.”

Burnham predicted that the mindless magnanimity of liberals, who subordinate the interests of their own people and nations to utopian and altruistic impulses, would bring about an end to Western civilization.

Was he wrong? Consider what is happening in Europe. https://www.baptistboard.com/showthread.php?t=101638

http://buchanan.org/blog/islams-conquest-of-europe-16493?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+PatrickBuchanan+%28Pat+Buchanan+Update%29

#1 poncho, Sep 8, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 8, 2015
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Your concerns remind my of what an older saint used to say

3. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    That is a great point of view. And we do win at the end, leaving the devil and his minions under DE-feet!

Still, just like in Europe, the migrants are invading our lands, and under the name of humanity, they are getting away with it. Nations set laws for a reason, but today's leaders seem to be more bleeding heart leaning than towards the letter of the law!

I think if these people are willing to flee their own homelands, rather than pick up a gun and fight for their land, than how much more will they cower and run when their new home is under assault?

These people need to stand behind a line and apply for asylum. Not act like wild animals, in the famous "running with the bulls!"

To allow this kind of chaos and anarchy is only going to lead to worse things down the line! Humanity seems to have lost respect for other peoples property, homes and belongings. I respect Hungary for at least trying to return law and order to what is slowly becoming a mob of unruly folks over running their country!

4. preachinjesus

preachinjesus Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Given Europe's antipathy for anything resembling religion, I doubt they'll get far. These claims of Muslims overrunning the nations of Europe and destroying Western civilization are foolish. If anything, the secularizing forces of modern Europe will have of an impact on the Muslims than vice versa.

5. wpe3bql

wpe3bql Member

Many of the refugees that wind up in the Nashville area did not willingly flee their own homelands.

Quite to the contrary, many of these people were literally forced from their homelands that are controlled by ruthless tyrants, or by religious leaders who'd rather see them being mercilessly persecuted for not wanting to believe in some other religion.

That's why these people are classified as refugees--because they're seeking refuge.

Moreover, the vast majority of these refugees have absolutely no access to modern-day firearms, whereas the political and religious powers that be in their native homelands have almost untold access to modern-day firearms--usually bought from other rouge nations.

Will they "cower and run when their new homes are under assault"?

Many of these people in our area have to sometimes do that because of the outbreaks of violence that has plagued some of the neighborhoods in Music City USA.

You see, because these people are refugees from other foreign nations, they are still considered to be citizens of that nation from which they fled. Certain federal agencies that deal with refugees have decided that these people are foreigners that the federal government has permitted to enter the US, they cannot own any firearms at all.

So, yes, there is some degree of fearful cowering in their new homes in the Nashville area because of these ethnic gang wars that still exist in certain parts of Nashville. Metro Nashville's new police chief Anderson has said that this kind of ethnic-based violence is a major problem for our police.

Many times these refugees have to seek work that requires them to work a night shift.

IOW, the man of the house must be away from his home when these ethnic warlords will appear with illegally procured firearms and other forms of IUD's that they used to make back in their native lands.

This is the situation these refugee have to face here in TN. I, for one, wish it were a lot better than it really is, but that's the unfortunate situation for many of these poor defenseless refugees are confronted with on a daily basis.

6. Doubting Thomas

Doubting Thomas Active Member

If Christ chooses to tarry, pray He'll raise up a 'Charles Martel'.

7. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Had I said that to you it would have been deleted.

8. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    And what makes you think that?
    Why would I have deleted:

#8 Squire Robertsson, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  9. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Prior experience.

I asked you the same question privately a few days ago but you never answered.

#9 poncho, Sep 9, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2015
  10. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    My last message to you is dated August 29. In my opinion, our political presuppositions are fairly divergent. I feel you would reject any reason(s) I gave, if the reason was shorter than the book of Leviticus. (The last sentence is a bit of hyperbole on my part.) And I'm not willing to spend the effort doing so.

11. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

Playing to the crowd?

It's pretty clear your reason for deleting those posts was payback for my bringing your poor performance as a moderator to the attention of others.

Apparently you've developed a renewed interest in doing your job since then.

Did you have a comment pertaining to the topic of this thread or would you prefer to keep voicing your opinion of me instead?

#11 poncho, Sep 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2015
  12. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I've already voiced my opinion. It's not my fault you don't like how I call the strike zone.

13. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

So it's my fault you say one thing then do another? Ooookay. :rolleyes:

You said . . . https://www.baptistboard.com/showpost.php?p=2142620&postcount=3

Then you deleted my posts that contained an opinion that wasn't even contrary or aimed at anyone in particular. No wonder you don't like the word that got me in so much trouble. :laugh:

BTW some other's are using that same word in your forum today but I'm not going to report them for it. I learned my lesson about asking you for help and learned it well. :smilewinkgrin:

#13 poncho, Sep 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 11, 2015
  14. Squire Robertsson

Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    This thread is closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.