1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Islam is the light children's doll

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by JohnnyReb, Aug 27, 2013.

1. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb New Member

This is unbelievable! I ran across this on you tube when watching some videos of a fiery pastor in Texas. He has a doll made by fisher price for kids that actually has a hidden message it repeats saying " Islam is the light". Great job by this Pastor for exposing evil that is being fed to our children. Watch below

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ADNYygldZ0Q

2. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Not sure what the first word is.

3. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

I checked this out fully expecting it to be one of those sensationalist stories. I looked at several videos and it does appear to say that something is the light. I think that 'something' is open to suggestion. One video claimed this it was 'Bin Laden is the light' and with that in mind it did appear to say that as well.

Of course we don't know how it happened. I have a hard time accepting that a company like Fisher Price would knowingly make such a foolish business decision as to push an Islamic agenda in today's US market.

Fisher Price says they have fixed the problem and is offering full refunds.

The story is nearly five years old. I wonder if that doll is even still being marketed?

#3 NaasPreacher (C4K), Aug 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 28, 2013
  4. JohnnyReb

JohnnyReb New Member

The first word sounded like ISLAM clearly to me.

Yea it's a few years old and it's probably been corrected by now. Probably as Pastor Grice said was the work of a disgruntled employee somewhere. Either way its still shocking.