1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Islamic inaction against terrorism

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Feb 12, 2007.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

The Islamic inaction against terrorism has now becoming ridiculous.

Why can't the Muslims stand up against terror?

Why do they choose to be a captive audience?

As an Anglo-American, I was offended by the American minority that killed African-Americans in the USA during the 60's. I can understand Anglos going to the south and marching for peace against the enemy.

Why aren't the Muslims against this hideous terror?

Have they allied themselves with terror for so long that they really think that terror is 'OK' and they deserve it?

http://www.cnn.com/2007/WORLD/meast/02/12/iraq.main/index.html

2. billwald

billwald New Member

Because they learned from Christians. Why didn't Christians in the Confederacy (the SBC?) fight against terrorism against the slaves?

3. Rufus_1611

Rufus_1611 New Member

How should they take a stand against this emotion? If and when they are successful should they take on other emotions such as timidity, pride and shame?

I don't know who you're referring to here and what you mean by captive, but the folks left behind in Lebanon "chose" most often because of their economic condition. They don't always have opportunities to become uncaptive while they're being bombed.

What minority killed African-Americans in the USA? Who was the enemy exactly and how is a peace march pertinent to a mosque getting blown up?

You believe they are in favor of having their mosques blown up? The guy in the picture didn't look like he was celebrating.

I don't think so. I had a Muslim stay in my house for 10 months and would you believe he wasn't terrified once?

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

KKK was a minority that tried to murder (terrorize) our African American minority.

I know that there were some of us of the Anglo Christians that stood AGAINST THEIR EVIL. I was too young then, but I know that as an adult I have always stood against terrorism.

You should have been cognizant of that.