1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Islamic symbols of hate tower over the city of Tampa.

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by MINDBOMB, Dec 15, 2003.

1. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

Qur’an 5:17 “Verily they are disbelievers and infidels who say, ‘The Messiah, son of Mary, is God.’”
    Qur’an 5:51 “Believers, take not Jews and Christians for your friends. They are but friends and protectors to each other.”

2. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

true
    the fact is most muslims don't have any idea what the attest to when the drink the islamic kool-aid

3. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Interesting. I don't think you're aware that the context was not quoted properly. The correct context is: do not take certain Jews and Christians as allies.

Elsewhere, the Koran states: (60:8) God does not enjoin you from befriending those not with you because of religion, and do not evict you from your homes. You may indeed befriend them and be equitable towards them, for the equitable are loved by God.

The Koran also states that ... followers of Moses are those who guide in accordance with the truth, and the truth renders them righteous. [7:159] As far as Christians go, it says that God sent Jesus, ... the son of Mary, confirming the previous scripture, the Torah. We gave him the Gospel, containing guidance and light, and confirming the previous scriptures, the Torah, and augmenting its guidance and light, and to enlighten the righteous. (5:46) It also says that the ...people of the Gospel shall rule in accordance with GOD's revelations therein. (5:47)

While the Koran fails to affirm Jesus as God the Son, that failure should not be confused with verses that appear to call for a ban on friendship with non-Muslims. It's simply not the case. As with the Bible, text taken out of context is pretext.

4. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

iI not sure where you are taking your qoutes or why you think the quran has a context
    my sources are as follows

The documented references in Prophet of Doom were derived from English translations of the following ancient Islamic manuscripts. I encourage you to purchase and read them. The Sirat Rasul Allah was written by Ibn Ishaq in 750 A.D. It was edited and abridged by Ibn Hisham in 830 and translated by Alfred Guillaume under the title, The Life of Muhammad in 1955 by Oxford Press. Referred to as the Sira, or Biography, Ishaq’s Hadith Collection is comprised of oral reports from Muhammad and his companions. It provides the only written account of Muhammad’s life and the formation of Islam within two centuries of the prophet’s death. There is no earlier or more accurate source.

The History of al-Tabari, called the Ta’rikh, was written by Abu Muhammad bin al-Tabari between 870 and 920 A.D. His monumental work was translated and published in 1987 through 1997 by the State University of New York Press. I quote from volumes I, II, VI, VII, VIII, and IX. Tabari’s History is comprised entirely of Islamic Hadith. It is arranged chronologically. Tabari is Islam’s oldest uncensored source.

Al-Bukhari’s Hadith, titled: Sahih Al-Bukhari—The True Traditions was collected by Imam Bukhari in 850 A.D. I have used the collector’s original nomenclature because the only printed English translation (Publisher-Maktaba Dar-us-Salam, Translator-Muhammad Khan) was abridged and erroneously numbered. Muslim was a student of Bukhari. His Hadith Collection was translated into English and is available online. Most Muslims consider these Hadith Collections to be inspired scripture. They are arranged by topic.

I have blended the following Qur’an translations together to convey its message as clearly as possible: Ahmed Ali, Pikthal, Noble by Muhsin Khan, Yusuf Ali, and Shakir. The oldest Qur’an fragments date to around 725 A.D.—a century after they were first recited. The Qur’an lacks both context and chronology so it must be read in conjunction with chronological Hadith Collections of Ishaq and Tabari.

This harsh portrayal of Islam does not represent my interpretation of the most negative Islamic scriptures or even a view derived from some jaundiced document crafted by an enemy of the religion. It is the only authentic picture; it’s the original. By reading the Qur’an and Hadith you’ll see Muhammad embarrass himself and deceive his compatriots—all with his god’s blessing. This is the portrait of prophet and god that was painted by the first Muslims. One does not have to cull out the bad from the good to render this verdict. It’s really hard to find anything good in their scriptures or behaviors.

To provide some objectivity to this startling reality, recognize that nothing is known about Muhammad and his creation, Islam, apart from five books. They represent the only surviving written record scribed within 250 years of the prophet’s life. They, and only they, represent fundamental Islam. They are the authority, the “gospel truth.” Any statement not derived from these sources is conjecture, speculation, and opinion.

To firmly establish the validity, nature, and appropriateness of these Islamic scriptures, I want to combine what the Islamic scholars said in the preface to the most revered Hadith Collection with what others wrote on the opening page of the Qur’an. “Sahih Bukhari is a Collection of sayings and deeds of Prophet Muhammad, also known as the Sunnah. The reports of the Prophet’s sayings and deeds are called Hadith. Bukhari lived a couple of centuries after the Prophet’s death and collected his Hadith. Each report in his Collection was checked for compatibility with the Qur’an, and the veracity of the chain of reporters, or isnad, had to be established.”

“The Qur’an is one leg of two which form the basis of Islam. The second leg is the Sunnah of the Prophet. What makes the Qur’an different from the Sunnah is its form. Unlike the Sunnah, the Qur’an is quite literally the Word of Allah, whereas the Sunnah [which is comprised exclusively of Hadith] was inspired by Allah but the wording and actions are the Prophet’s. The Qur’an has not been expressed using any human words. Its wording is letter for letter fixed by Allah. Prophet Muhammad was the final Messenger of Allah to humanity, and therefore the Qur’an is the last Message which Allah has sent to us. Its predecessors such as the Torah, Psalms, and Gospels have all been superceded.”

The most respected Islamic scholars tell Muslims that the “Qur’an is literally the word of Allah” and that the “Sunnah was inspired by Allah.” They say this because there are hundreds of commands in the Qur’an ordering Muslims to obey Muhammad, to believe in him, to follow his example. Since the Qur’an is supposed to be “Allah” speaking, the only way to obey Muhammad, to believe in and follow him, is to know what he said and did. The Hadith represents the sole repository of these words and deeds. So, despite all evidence to the contrary, Muslims believe what you are going to read from the Qur’an and Hadith is divinely inspired scripture directly from Allah.

This compillation of the most highly regaurded translations of the quran and haddith are the closest to time of mohammed and considered the most accurate and authentic.
    that is why they are being bought and burned very few of the texts are still in existence

If you frequent islamic websites they have a new translation almost every month.
    I will use the older versions

5. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I'm not sure where you get your info about "translations" of the Koran. Muslims generally don't consider translations to be divinely inspired. That distinction goes only to the text in the original Arabic. They don't have the same view of translations the way we do.

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Is there anyone on the Baptist Board who defends Islam as being a true religion? I am not aware of anyone who does. So isn't Islam bashing preaching to the choir, in essence?

7. Johnv

Johnv New Member

Not that I'm aware of. The problem that's encountered is when incorrect information, or differening views, get posted. I've been called a muslim apologist, muslim sympathizer, muslim lover, etc etc etc, when trying to discuss informational items. One would get the impression (as I have) that posters who post incorrect info about Islam are allowed to do so, so long as it fosters the idea that Islam is bad. But to correct incorrect info is discouraged if it in any way appears to foster sympathy for Islam. As least, that's the impression I've gotten.

8. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

If the quran was perfect and unchangeable then it should go easily into any language as to the source I use to other authority is the oldest and most accurate.

I don’t care what muslims considers divinely inspired.

The quran in every language is donkey poop and muslims are going to H. E. Double Hockey sticks unless each of you prays for them and stops encouraging them to believe these terrible lies.

Mohammed was the false prophet from the bible these people need your help and real guidance not a pat on the back and an atta (mohammed) boy. Sorry their picking on your poor peaceful religion your OK just likes everybody else.

9. Johnv

Johnv New Member

I don't disagree with anything you said in your last post. Still, none of that gives us Christians the right to imply that the Koran says something that it doesn't. On the point of what it says, you and I will disagree. That I can respect. But I will not respect you implying that I'm uninformed. I've done a pretty good amount of homework on this one issue that you brought up.

10. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

You may disagree but my sources are impeccable.

11. Johnv

Johnv New Member

So are mine. I still disagree.

12. The Galatian

The Galatian New Member

It's time to let this guy froth and scream on his own.

May whatever unhinged him soon abate.

13. Anthro

Anthro New Member

Odd. You posted http://www.prophetofdoom.net/ as one of the main sources for your views, but if one researches out the author, you will find his credentials to write on Islam are simply laughable to the level of a Buddhist business dictator writing on Christianity. Not to mention that he seems to have major problems distigunishing fact from fantasy generally.

14. MINDBOMB

MINDBOMB New Member

I will let Craig speak for himself
    I have no problem with someone with time and money touse it to bring people the truth
    Craig Winn is America’s most knowledgeable spokesperson on the connection between Islam and terror. To arrange an interview with Mr. Winn, contact him through:
    www.ProphetOfDoom.net or www.TeaWithTerrorists.com

Craig Winn exposes Islam’s scandalous beginnings and probes its darkest secrets. Using the religion’s own scriptures, he proves that Islam is a terrorist’s manifesto, and that Muhammad, Islam’s lone prophet, was more sinister than can be imagined.

In his latest book, Prophet of Doom: Islam's Terrorist Dogma, In Muhammad's Own Words, Winn uses the most respected Islamic sources, the Qur’an, the Hadith of al-Bukhari, the Biography of Ibn Ishaq, and the History of al-Tabari to link Islam’s beginnings directly to the terror the world is experiencing today. Arranging it chronologically, he demonstrates how the Qur’an was literally made up by Muhammad to justify some of the most ungodly behavior the world has ever known. Then Winn connects the dots and draws a direct and irrefutable connection between Muhammad and today’s Muslim militants. Winn leaves no stone unturned in covering the most controversial issue of our day: terrorism’s Islamic roots. He shines a bright and revealing light on Islam, Judaism, Christianity, political correctness, profiling, intelligence gathering, politics, martyrdom, the peace process, and the media’s fear of the truth.

After the events of September 11, 2001, Winn set out to expose the threat of terrorism. His first book, Tea With Terrorists, unveils Islam as the source of terror and explains why Muslims kill. To understand Islam’s connection with terror, Winn went to ground zero for terror—Israel. There he arranged to meet with the terrorists themselves. Over the next two hours, talking with them face-to-face, he asked members of al-Qaeda, Islamic Jihad, al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, and Hamas why they were killing us. They said, “Islam. We are following Muhammad’s orders.”

Then Winn set out to discover the root cause of terror. What he found was shocking. The most respected Islamic sources, the Qur’an, the Hadith of al-Bukhari, the biography of Ibn Ishaq, and the history of al-Tabari paint a portrait of Muhammad that is different from what we’re being told. The verdict derived from these Islamic “scriptures” is undeniable: Islam’s sole prophet was a terrorist.

Tolerance of evil that is inhumane and murderous is neither enlightened nor correct. It is simply foolish. Even the enlightened and politically correct are willing to label Hitler “evil” and Nazism “bad,” but not Muhammad or Islam, even though the factual evidence is equally condemning. And that’s alarming, because Nazis aren’t killing us today. Muslims are. America needs to wake up and come to understand Islam, and with that understanding find the courage to stand up and defend itself.

Either do the research yourself or invite Craig Winn onto your program to reveal the unvarnished truth about Islam—chapter and verse—their chapters and their verses. No hysterics, no fanaticism, no speculation, no bigotry, no opinions. Just the facts as they are presented by Allah and Muhammad in the Qur’an, and by those who chronicled their deeds—the biographer Ibn Ishaq, the historian Tabari, and the collector of traditions al-Bukhari. It’s time the world learned the truth.

Sample Questions and Answers:

ON ISLAMIC TERROR:

Q: Why do you believe Islam is responsible for terrorism?
    A: Everything points in the same direction. The terrorists themselves told us that virgins in paradise were their reward for murdering us. Their textbooks say the same thing, as do their mullahs, their media, and their scriptures. And in case you haven’t noticed, so do their actions. They are completely open about it. They hate us and want us dead. What’s more, their religion says that’s a good thing. In fact, according to both Allah and Muhammad, it’s the best thing. The only surprise is that our political leaders and our media have overlooked the obvious.

Q: Isn’t your opinion counter to that of every Muslim cleric and most political leaders?
    A: Yes, but it’s not my opinion. It’s fact. Islam is not a tolerant, peace-loving religion. We do not worship the same God. The Qur’an’s most dominant themes are pain, hate, and war. Terror is the legacy of Muhammad because Muhammad himself was a terrorist. While saying that isn’t politically correct, it is correct. Today’s terrorists have many names, but only one playbook, Islamic scripture—the words of Muhammad and Allah. Muslim militants have been accosted in the news under the monikers: Islamic Jihad, Hamas, al-Qaeda, Jemaah Islamiyah, Hezbollah, the PLO, Black September, Al-Aqsa Martyrs’ Brigade, and the Muslim Brotherhood. Yet no one seems willing to accost the source of their rage, their sole motivation for terror. These men study the words and deeds of Muhammad as they are presented by Tabari, Ishaq, and Bukhari. Their victory cry is: “Allahu Akbar!”—“Allah is great.” Like it or not, Allah is our enemy. Islam is the reason. Muhammad was the example.

Q: How can your view of Islam be right and a billion Muslims be wrong?
    A: If you lived in Stalin’s Soviet Union would you have supported Communism, or would you have spoken out against it? Would you have at least feigned support for Nazism if you lived in Hitler’s Germany? The penalty for speaking out against those violent doctrines was less severe than criticizing Islam or Muhammad—even today. There is no Islamic state with a free press, freedom of speech, freedom of religion, or even freedom of thought. They all imprison, torture, or assassinate anyone who challenges Islam. It’s the chain that binds their citizens. It’s their golden goose.

Q: What about everyday Muslims? Why are they Muslims if what you say about Islam is true?
    A: The answer is simple. There is no choice. Islamic studies dominate their education. The Islamic war manifesto is preached to them in every mosque. Islam’s war against the infidels is the lead story on the state-controlled media outlets. Terrorists are turned into martyrs and idolized. In other words, the citizens of every Islamic state are indoctrinated. They are told what to think, what to believe, what to do.

ON MUHAMMAD:

Q: Was Muhammad a terrorist? Is it even relevant?
    A: Yes, he was a terrorist and I can prove it using the most respected Islamic sources. And yes, it’s relevant. Muslims are terrorizing the world based solely on Muhammad’s words and deeds. Webster defines terrorism as: “the use of violence or threats to intimidate or coerce for political purposes, a state of fear or submission.” According to the most venerated Islamic sources, Muhammad routinely brutalized civilians, robbing them, killing thousands, torturing some, raping others, and selling many more into slavery. His motives were political and financial. A failure as a religious prophet, Muhammad became a political profiteer, pillaging his way to prosperity. Muhammad’s willingness to lie, cheat, kill, kidnap for ransom, rape, deceive, swindle, and worse are chronicled in painstaking detail throughout the most treasured Islamic traditions.

In Yathrib, today’s Medina, Muhammad became more of a political leader than a religious prophet. He built an economy based upon plunder, and built his ranks by legitimizing booty. Muhammad led his gang on some 20 raids. The Muslim historians call them expeditions. All but one were against civilian targets. At sword point, they sacked villages and caravans. According to the historians Tabari and Ishaq, his motives were to strike fear into the hearts of Arabs and Jews, intimidate them into submission, and coerce them to relinquish their possessions. Muhammad was a textbook terrorist. He even said so: “I have been made victorious with terror.”

Why do you suppose that the oldest, and most universally respected Islamic history portrays Muhammad as a terrorist, pirate, assassin, and slave trader? Why does the most revered Islamic Hadith, that of al-Bukhari, and the earliest Muslim biography, that of Ibn Ishaq, agree? And if Muhammad wasn’t a warrior, and terrorist, why was it necessary for Allah to endorse such behaviors in the Qur’an?

Q: This image of Muhammad is the antithesis of what Muslims claim. Can you prove it?
    A: They prove it for me. Listen to these verses from their own scriptures. From the Hadith of al-Bukhari, the Book of Jihad, verse 1204: “A man asked Allah’s Messenger, ‘Guide me to a deed that equals Jihad in reward.’ Muhammad replied, ‘There is no such deed.’” Incidentally the professor who translated this volume said: “Jihad is holy fighting in Allah’s cause with maximum force and weaponry. It is the most important part of Islam. By Jihad Islam is established, made superior, and propagated. If Jihad is forsaken, Islam is destroyed and Muslims fall into an inferior position. Their honor is lost and their lands are stolen. Their rule and authority vanish. Jihad is an obligatory duty in Islam on every Muslim.” Islam is a war manifesto. From Qur’an, Surah 5:33: “The punishment for those that attack Allah and His Prophet and perpetrate disorders in the land is to kill or crucify them. Such is their disgrace in this world and in the hereafter, their doom shall be dreadful.” Or from Qur’an 8:59: “The infidels,” defined as Christians in surah 5:72, “should not think that they can get away. Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster and strike terror.” And from the Hadith, “Muhammad said, ‘Allah guarantees to admit fighters in his cause into paradise if they are killed or Allah will return them home safely with war booty if they survive.’” Or, also from the lips of the peace-loving Prophet, “Allah will endow a person with an understanding of the Qur’an, so that he understands the ransom of blood-money for captives and the judgment that no Muslim should be killed for killing an infidel.” Islam is a license to kidnap and kill.

Q: Is that where the suicide bombers get their idea of a reward for martyrdom?
    A: There are far more direct verses than that one. For example, from the Hadith: “Allah’s Apostle has ordered us to fight you till you worship Allah alone or pay us a tribute [tax]. Our Prophet informed us that Allah says, ‘Whomever among us is martyred shall go to paradise to lead a luxurious life beyond imagination, and whoever among us survives the battle shall become your master.” Or, “I heard the Prophet saying, ‘Jihad will bring about either a reward in the hereafter or booty in this world.” How do you lose with a deal like that?

Q: Are you saying that today’s terrorists are acting just like Muhammad?
    A: Muhammad’s legacy is terror. The Qur’an is a war manifesto. It is more spiteful and racist than Mien Kampf. The demented doctrine that became Islam is as dangerous as was Nazism.

Q: You also claim that Muhammad was a pedophile. Are these charges valid?
    A: Yes. Muhammad may have been the most evil person to step foot on our troubled planet. Using only Muslim holy books I demonstrate that Muhammad was much worse than merely a raping, incestuous, terrorist pedophile. Within weeks of the death of his first wife, Khadija, Muhammad went to his best friend and most loyal Muslim comrade, Abu Bekr. Muhammad said he wanted Bekr’s six-year-old daughter —sexually. The Islamic sources say she was cute and they claim that the Prophet waited until she was 8 or 9 before he consummated the relationship. However, Muhammad was 53. There is a perfectly good word to describe the behavior of a 53-year-old man preying sexually on a 6 to 9-year-old girl. In other words, he’s not the sort of guy you’d want to baby-sit your daughter.

Q: While we’re on a roll, what about “genocide?”
    A: The ugliest of Muhammad’s terrorist acts was perpetrated on the Jewish village of Quraidha. He surrounded the town and starved the Jews into submission. When they surrendered, he said that Allah had ordered him to decapitate every man, rape the women, and sell the children into slavery. Over night, Muslims dug trenches in the main square of Medina. In the morning they marched every Jewish man over the age of twelve into the square. Led out in small groups, their hands were shackled; a rope hung around their necks. One by one Muhammad watched as their heads were sliced off. Their lifeless bodies were tossed into the pit. There were nearly a thousand Jewish men, so the ghoulish affair lasted ten hours. All the while, Muhammad made some of the Jewish women watch the slaughter. He even took one of them as a concubine. While not as efficient, Muhammad’s Jewish genocide was a dress rehearsal for Auschwitz.

Q: This is ugly. So while we’re at it, what about “sadist?”
    A: The Quraidha village was the third of four Jewish tribes Muhammad terrorized. The Beni Nadheer were second. After banishing them from Medina and stealing their homes and businesses, Muhammad assaulted them again a few years later in Khaybar. Because they were now broke, he ordered his faithful to assassinate the Nadheer leader, Huqayq, then “torture him (Kinanah, the Khaybar chief) till you root out what he has.” A Muslim “kept twirling his firestick in his breast until he almost expired then Muhammad ordered him to be beheaded.” It was one of many times Muhammad reveled in the pain and suffering of his victims.

Q: Let’s try one that’s less violent. Was Muhammad a “sexist?”
    A: The Qur’an says that women are worth half as much as men and that husbands can do whatever they want to their wives. In the Hadith, Muhammad says Hell is filled with women. My favorite example of Muhammad’s sexism is the Satanic Verses. First, Islam’s prophet says that Satan made him say that Allah’s pagan daughters, the idols al-Lat, Manat, and al-Uzza, were Muslim goddesses that could be used as intermediaries. When his followers deserted him in droves, calling the assertion pagan, Muhammad went from the fire to the frying pan. He said that since al-Lat, Manat, and al-Uzza were females, it couldn’t be, because it wasn’t fair for men to have sons and for god to have only daughters.

Q: Let’s switch gears. How about “womanizer?”
    A: Let me tell you a quick story about his Coptic concubine. Islam says that a man can have up to four wives so long as he treats them fairly. But evidently, the concubine was hot in bed, so Muhammad started shortchanging his other wives (12 of them) in violation of the Qur’an. When the wives had a fit, Muhammad claimed that he received word directly from Allah that he was to enjoy her as often as he wanted, and that if his wives complained he could trade all of them in for virgins. To which Aisha said, “Your Lord sure seems eager to satisfy your desires.” In an al-Bukhari Hadith, Muhammad said that the things he loved most were women and perfume. The Qur’an even approves of sex slaves.

Q: I’m almost afraid to ask, but what about “incest?”
    A: Muslim historians say that the most beautiful woman in Medina was the prophet’s adopted son’s wife, Zaynab. One day while Zayd, his son, was out on a Muslim raid, Muhammad went into Zaynab’s tent, saw her undressed and lusted. His son, knowing who was boss, and knowing what dad did to those that displeased him, dispatched Zaynab to his father. The prophet said Allah condoned incest, at least in his case, and married his son’s wife.

Q: Being a womanizer and sexist isn’t good. Pedophilia and incest are bad. What about “rapist?”
    A: Once again there are many examples from the history of Tabari and the biography of Ishaq. The most disgusting takes place during the genocide of the Jewish Nadeer and Khaybar tribes. One of Muhammad’s thugs asked the boss if he could take a sex slave from among the captives. The prophet approved. But then seeing that his henchman had picked the prettiest one, he reneged and took her for himself. So as not to disappoint his fellow militant, Muhammad offered him her two cousins. He could be so charitable.

Q: Can we double up on “liar” and “assassin?”
    A: In the Hadith, there are a dozen or more stories like the one I’m going to share. In fact, none of the examples I have given stand alone. They are all part of a pattern of behavior. And they are all dutifully recorded in graphic detail throughout the best Islamic sources. Muhammad’s favorite assassination targets were poets, the journalists of his day. The first was a Jewish man named Ka’bb al-Ashraf. Muhammad said, “Who will rid me of al-Ashraf?” One of the Muslim militants said, “I will kill him for you but to get close enough, I will have to tell lies.” “Say whatever you like. You are absolved in the matter.” In other words, so long as you are acting in the interest of Muhammad or Islam it’s okay to deceive and murder. To show you how sick Muhammad was, the story in Tabari goes on to say that when the prophet got word of the assassination, he told Muslims, “Kill any Jew who falls into your hands.” And they did.

Q: Is there any proof in the Qur’an that Muhammad was “demonic” or a “plagiarizer?”
    A: Everywhere you look. Let’s start with plagiarizer. Ninety percent of the characters and stories in the Qur’an were lifted from the Bible. So either god ran out of good material or somebody needed help sounding religious. The stories are twisted with a purpose and repeated dozens of times. While Muhammad is named four times in the Qur’an, Abraham comes up in 250 verses and Moses stars in over 500. On “demonic,” my favorite is the story of the jinn, or demons, loving Muhammad and listening to the Qur’an. In the Hadith, Muhammad claims that Satan urinates in Muslim ears when they miss their morning prayer. By its own admission in what is known as the “Satanic Verses,” the Islamic scriptures state that Satan had “cast words into his [Muhammad’s] recitation, as he had interjected them on Muhammad’s tongue and into his desires.”

Q: The Satanic Verses sound demonic. Is there any more evidence of “delusion?”
    A: Aisha, the prophet’s child wife, has some great quotes in the Hadith. She said that Muhammad was bewitched, and that he imagined doing things he had not actually done. Then she said that Muhammad had never seen Allah, even though Muhammad claims to have met with Allah and to have been his messenger. Aisha tells us that Muhammad blamed the Jews for putting a curse on him and making him ill. Then he claims to have foiled the curse by blowing on some knots.

Q: That isn’t prophet-like. But you say that Muhammad was more of a “scheming politician?”
    A: Let’s review Muhammad’s political agreements. The first occurred immediately upon his arrival in Yathrib, or Medina. He signed a non-aggression pact with the three Jewish tribes. It worked out every bit as well for the Jews as Hitler’s did for the Russians. In no time, two of the three tribes were banished, their homes and businesses looted, and the third was slaughtered. Then, a few years later he signed a non-aggression treaty with his own clan in Mecca—the treaty of Hudaibiya. In it, Muhammad was willing to disavow his claim to be a prophet—the very heart and soul of Islam—to get what he coveted. And true to form, as soon as he was able, Muhammad reneged on the agreement and conquered Mecca. He even had the audacity to say that deceit was a good thing—that any treaty with non-Muslims was not binding.

Q: Can you prove that Muhammad “kidnapped for ransom” and was a “slave trader?”
    A: Islam was the only religion to grow out of a battle—a skirmish called Bedr. When the Muslims from Medina beat the merchants from Mecca, they carted off the merchants and sold them back to their families for a ransom. As for slave trading, the Qur’an encourages it. Virtually every Muslim “expedition” ended with the capture and sale of slaves.

Q: “Thief” and “pirate?”
    A: The Muslim economy was based on theft. In fact, until Muhammad became a pirate and started raiding caravans, both he and Islam were failures. The first successful armed assault took place just outside Mecca. Unfortunately, the Muslim militants killed one of the merchants during the pagan holy month of Rajab. Carting the booty and kidnap victims back to Muhammad, the Muslims were incensed, but not the prophet. Allah said that killing was justifiable and that booty was commendable.

Q: Isn’t your comparison of Muhammad to Hitler, the most maniacal character in modern history, unfair?
    A: Unfair to whom, Hitler or Muhammad? Based upon our research, Muhammad makes Hitler look like a choirboy. In the chapter “Bad Boys,” we prove our case. It’s not our opinion that Muhammad and Hitler are similar—it’s a historical fact. Their personalities, careers, books, motives, and methods are virtually identical. And they chose the same enemy—Jews. They both used the peace process to lull other nations to sleep while they prepared for war.

Q: Nazism is an atheistic doctrine and Islam is a religion. How can they be the same?
    A: Nazis idolized Hitler, Communists Mao and Lenin, Muslims Muhammad. Ultimately they used the same tools to indoctrinate and subdue their societies. The result was identical.

ON ISLAM’S SCRIPTURES:

Q: What are the most respected Islamic sources?
    A: The Qur’an, the Hadith of al-Bukhari, the History of al-Tabari, and the Biography of Ibn Ishaq. I have copies of each. I can quote what the most distinguished Islamic scholars have to say about their authenticity.

Q: Haven’t you just pulled a few isolated verses out of context to make Islam look bad?
    A: Since the Qur’an and Hadith are void of context and chronology, that’s impossible. Yes, there are some peaceful verses in the Qur’an, but unfortunately all of them were contradicted and replaced, abrogated in Muslim parlance, by newer nasty ones. Today, Muslims, in a desperate attempt to deceive us, say that Muhammad was a general at the head of an army, not a terrorist, and that all of his battles were defensive. The truth, at least as it was recorded in all of Islam’s holy books, is that Muhammad was the aggressor, attacking civilians for booty over ninety percent of the time. Muhammad’s warriors were just militants in search of spoils. So why do Muslims find it necessary to misrepresent their religion and their prophet?

This critique of Islam is been based entirely on their scriptures. But that’s not our only window into their bizarre world. Think about this. Arabs began to roam the Arabian Peninsula around 1900 B.C.E and yet there wasn’t a single recorded incident of them terrorizing a neighbor until Islam—2500 years later. Pre-Islamic Arabs were so peace loving, in the year Muhammad was born his tribe actually fled Mecca fled rather than fight when challenged. But it didn’t take long for Muhammad and his god to turn good men bad. Muslim militants literally built their new religion by raiding commercial caravans, pillaging neighboring towns, and savaging Jews. Within ten years all of Arabia was plundered and forced to submit to Islam. Five years later Arabs, now Muslims, swarmed across the desert and conquered Persia, Syria, Judea, and Egypt. Within one hundred years of being exposed to Islam, the peaceful Arabs raided most of the known world.

Q: Can you quote some warlike verses?
    A: Sure, I’ll quote from the Hadith first, the words of Muhammad. “Paradise will be granted to the first of my followers that undertake a naval expedition.” “The first army amongst my followers to invade Caesar’s city will be forgiven their sins.” “Whomever is wounded in Allah’s cause, his wound will have the smell of musk perfume in paradise.” “‘Embrace Islam first and then fight.’ So he became a Muslim and was martyred. Allah’s Apostle said, ‘A little work and a great reward.’” “The angel Gabriel said to the Prophet, ‘Why have you put down your arms? I have not put down mine yet.’ The Prophet said, ‘Where does Allah want me to go?’ ‘This way,’ he answered, pointing to the [Jewish] Quraidha tribe.” So Muhammad laid siege to their village, sold the women and children into slavery and decapitated the men—all of them. The peace-loving prophet’s army stole their possessions and used the loot to finance their war machine—an awful lot like Hitler and the Holocaust. “Allah’s Messenger said, ‘By Allah we will go to the enemy and collect our share from the war booty.’”

Q: Can you quote some warlike verses from the Qur’an?
    A: In the 4th sura Muhammad asks, “O Allah why did you make war compulsory for us?” In the 8th Allah says, “O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight.” From the 9th surah: “Slay the infidels wherever you find them and lie in wait for them.” (9:5) “Fight these specimens of faithlessness.” (9:12) “Fight them that Allah may punish them at your hands and put them to shame.” (9:14) “And Allah sent down… invisible troops to punish the infidels.” (9:26) “Fight the Jews and Christians…until all of them pay the protective tax in submission…how perverse are they. May they be damned by Allah.” (9:29) “For those who offend the Apostle of Allah there is a painful punishment. Have they not realized that anyone who opposes Allah and His Prophet will abide in Hell forever?” (9:61) “Believe in Allah and fight along with His Prophet.” (9:86) “O believers, fight the infidels around you.” (9:123)

If that’s not peace loving enough, consider these verses from al-Bukhari’s Hadith: “The Prophet said, ‘Allah assigns for a person who participates in holy battles in Allah’s Cause that he will be recompensed by Allah either with a reward, or booty if he survives or will be admitted to Paradise if he is killed in the battle as a martyr. Then he added, ‘Had I not found it difficult for my followers to do without me I would have remained behind in army units going for Jihad and would have loved to be martyred in Allah’s Cause.” (#34) “Allah’s Messenger was asked, ‘What is the best deed?’ He replied, ‘To believe in Allah and His Messenger Muhammad.’ The questioner asked, ‘What is the next best deed in goodness?’ The Prophet replied, ‘To participate in Jihad, holy war in Allah’s Cause.’” (#15) “Just issue orders to kill every Jew in the country.” (#6) “The Prophet proclaimed, ‘Embrace Islam first and then fight.’” (#1216) “Allah’s Messenger said, ‘I have been made victorious with terror.’” (#1279)

No, the terrorists have not corrupted their religion. Islam corrupted them. The simple truth: “good” Muslims are bad people—Islam makes them that way. Muhammad and Allah ordered them to murder infidels—Christians, Jews, and agnostics alike—and to deceive us so that the slaughter might be made easier. While there are plenty of “bad” Muslims who may be good; they are irrelevant—as meaningless as “bad” Communists in Stalin’s Russia.

Q: How many of these rather nasty verses did you say there are?
    A: There are hundreds of quotes from Muhammad in the Hadith as bad or worse. Allah is every bit as mean spirited in the Qur’an. And all of the “peaceful” sounding verses are contradicted by latter verses—“abrogated” in Muslim parlance. That means that the relatively few “nice” verses are canceled and the nasty ones, all of which were revealed later, are in full force.

Q: Isn’t there anything in the Islamic scriptures that you find redeeming? It can’t all be bad.
    A: For a lie to sell it has to be imbued with enough truth to appear credible. Islam’s credibility comes entirely from the Judeo-Christian scriptures. If you didn’t know the truth, Muhammad’s convoluted version might seem almost rational. Unfortunately, the rest of what Allah has to say is pure garbage. The Qur’an is the worst book I have ever read. First, it’s plagiarized. Second, it’s out of order. There is no chronological context rendering many of Muhammad’s rantings gibberish. Allah’s schizophrenic, speaking in first, second, and third person, singular and plural. It’s so contradictory that even they make excuses for it. Allah says, “Whenever we come up with a different verse, or a better one, we cast the old one into oblivion.” And the subject matter is ugly: hating, fighting, terrorizing, and gratifying lustful desires.

Q: Allah seems to have a rather vivid imagination. How does he describe heaven?
    A: It’s a drunken orgy. Every guy gets two virgins and all the booze he can drink. If he dies a martyr, bombing our buildings and killing women he gets seventy virgins and perpetual erections.

Q: And women, what do they get?
    A: According to Muhammad in the Hadith, it’s ugly. Quoting from the Book of Belief, verse 27: “The Prophet Muhammad said, ‘I was shown the Hell Fire and the majority of its dwellers were women who are disbelievers or ungrateful. They are ungrateful to their husbands for the favors and charitable deeds they have done for them.’” Now you know why they don’t complain.

Q: What are some of the repeated themes in the Qur’an?
    A: Punishment and hell is the Qur’an’s most repeated theme—over 1,000 times. The Qur’an says: “Allah cursed the [Christian] infidels and prepared a blazing fire for them. They will live forever in it and will find no savior.” “Their faces will be turned on the fire as if they were on a spit.” “‘O Allah,’ Muhammad pleaded, ‘give them a double dose of punishment and put a grievous curse upon them.” “Their requital will be Hell because they disbelieved and mocked My signs and My Messenger.” “There will be boiling water for them, and cold clammy, fetid drink to taste, and other similar torments. They will roast in fire.” “They will wear iron collars and chains around their necks, they will be dragged through boiling water, and then burnt.” “The food of sinners in Hell is like pitch. It will fume in the belly, cutting their intestines to shreds.” “Seize them and drag them into the depths of Hell,” Allah says. “Then pour the torment of scalding water over them.”

In addition, there are 37 creation accounts and 22 conflicting variations. The stories of Pharaoh being cursed because he didn’t listen to Allah’s messenger Moses, Sodom getting pummeled because they didn’t listen to Allah’s messenger Lot, and everybody drowning because they didn’t heed Allah’s messenger Noah, are repeated 20 to 60 times each. And each time the actual Biblical account is twisted with a purpose. The Qur’an’s second most prevalent theme is that Allah is going to punish everyone who does not listen to his Messenger Muhammad. This is repeated some 400 times and the versions are highly entertaining. (588)

Q: Allah creating Hell for Christians doesn’t sound merciful or tolerant. What do Allah and Muhammad have to say about people like you that mock them?
    A: They call us: “liars, losers, evil, vile, lost, deaf, dumb, blind, dead, vain, conceited, shameful, sinful, slime, subversive, slanderers, hypocrites, insane, wicked, ignoramuses, conspirators, deceivers, malicious, oblivious annoyances.” When he really gets miffed he calls his critics mischief mongers, faggots, apes, nail biters, donkeys, and tongue twisters.” Every last one of these adjectives is used in the Qur’an by Allah to describe Christians and Jews. According to the Qur’an, Muhammad is the most hateful man to have ever lived. Between pain and punishment for those who disagree with Muhammad and the wrath of Allah for those who mock his messenger you have between 1000 and 1500 repetitions—ten to fifteen per surah.

Q: Why would Allah use such derogatory terms to describe Christians and Jews?
    A: Now that gets to the heart of the matter. Muhammad based Islam on the Bible, but being illiterate he fouled up every account. He even claims repeatedly in the Qur’an that Moses’ Torah and Jesus’ Gospels are Allah-inspired. But the Jews and Christians at the time, knowing right from wrong, truth from fiction, exposed Muhammad for the fraud he was. This gave rise to Muhammad’s hatred for Christians and Jews; it became his preoccupation and ultimately brought us to the place we are today—with Muslim terrorists killing us in the name of Allah.

Q: Can you quote a specific example of Christians and Jews calling Muhammad a fraud or of Muhammad’s rage stemming from such verbal abuse?
    A: All of the following quotes are directly out of the Qur’an. “Muhammad is a deceiving sorcerer, turning many gods into one deity.” “There must be a motive behind the Qur’an. It is surely a fabrication.” “They laugh at the Qur’an and say, ‘Should we abandon our gods for the sake of an insane poet?’” “Allah has not sent down anything. You are only speaking lies.” “This is nothing but a fabricated lie, nothing but pure sorcery.” “The Qur’an is nothing but earlier peoples’ lore. These are fables of antiquity which he has reinvented.” “ He has forged the Qur’an.” “These are only confused dreams. He has invented them. Let him bring a miracle like the other prophets did.” “For those that speak ill of the Prophet and offend Allah’s Apostle there is a painful punishment. Have they not realized that anyone who opposes Allah and His Prophet will abide in Hell forever?” Those who knew Muhammad best knew he was a conman.

Q: How can the Qur’an, Hebrew Bible, and Christian Gospels all be inspired by Allah?
    A: It isn’t possible. One speaks of a God of love, the other of lust. One says don’t commit murder.
    The other claims paradise awaits those who murder. One teaches us not to lie; the other tells us to lie. One says turn the other cheek; the other orders it to be sliced off. One wants us to love our neighbor, the other to fight them. One is about submission, the other choice. Muhammad put Islam in a no-win position. If the Bible is inspired as he claims, then Islam is a fraud because the Qur’an is wildly divergent. If the Bible isn’t inspired then Islam is a fraud because the Qur’an says it is.

Q: Don’t Muslims claim that the Bible was altered and that Muhammad was only correcting it?
    A: Yes, but that’s insane. To say that the people who lived the stories, performed the miracles, and recorded them dutifully for posterity got it wrong and the illiterate Arab a score of centuries and a thousand miles removed got them right is absurd. But the proof is the Septuagint and the Dead Sea Scrolls. They prove that Biblical scriptures haven’t changed over the millennia.

Q: You said that the Qur’an claims that the Hebrew Bible and the Christian Gospels were all from Allah. How is that possible if they are so different?
    A: It isn’t possible. One speaks of a God of love, the other of lust. One says don’t commit murder. The other claims paradise awaits those who murder. One God teaches us not to lie; the other encourages it. One says turn the other cheek; the other orders his followers to slice it off. One wants us to love, the other to fight. Muhammad put Islam in a no-win position. If the Bible is inspired by God as he claims, then Islam is a fraud because the Qur’an is entirely different. If the Bible isn’t inspired then Islam is a fraud because the Qur’an says it is.

ON ISLAM:

Q: Why do you think Islam is a fraud?
    A: Terrorists don’t made good prophets. Muhammad’s life was so hellish, his character was so evil, there’s no chance he could have shown anyone the way to heaven. Second, Islam condemns itself when Allah says that he inspired the Torah, the Gospels, and the Qur’an. Yet the god of Islam and the path to him are radically different from the God and path presented in Judeo-Christianity. Third, since Muhammad based the Qur’an on the Bible, and since his version is different, one of the two must be untrue. Since the original is detailed and validated in a historical context and the other isn’t even chronological, and since one was written by the Jewish eyewitness to the godly events, prophecies, and miracles and the other was recounted by an illiterate Arab, an enemy of the Jews, who did none of these things, it isn’t hard to determine which one isn’t telling the truth. Fourth, the Qur’an is laughably contradictory. And fifth, there is no chance that goodness, truth, god, and heaven are as Muhammad described them. I could go on for hours and talk about how Allah was simply the moon god promoted to supreme deity, or the nature of the pagan Ka’aba being transformed into a monotheistic shrine. But the words, deeds, and life of Muhammad are sufficient to convince anyone that Islam is a fraud.

Q: Why are there so many Muslims if Islam is so easily disproved?
    A: The older generation of Muslims simply don’t know any better. In a way they’re like the Catholics in the Dark and Middle Ages. There is lots of ritual, lots of being told what to think, but very little information. Not only are Muslims ordered to submit rather than think, thinkers are killed. Any rational person given the information in Prophet of Doom will flee from Islam. Now as for the younger generation, it’s an entirely different story. They have been indoctrinated from birth by a collusion of sources. Fundamental, racist, and violent Islam is what they learn in school, what they hear in the mosques, what they see in the media, and what they’re told by their dictators. Our oil money, has taught a generation to hate us.

Q: You can’t say that all of Muhammad’s influence was evil. What about their golden age?
    A: The Islamic golden age followed their bloody conquests and preceded reliable information on the message and the Messenger. (459) It all boils down to information. The more they know about Muhammad and Islam, the more violent they become.

Q: What is the most important misconception concerning Islam?
    A: Islam is a peace-loving religion. Islam is a warlike doctrine, bent on nothing short of world conquest. The Nation of Islam, lands already controlled by Muslims, are know as the “House of Peace,” or dar al-Salam. Everything else is called the “House of War,” dar al-Harb. A state of Islamic war will exist until the House of Peace lays siege and conquers the House of War.

Q: Why do you think Islam is a religious scam?
    A: When you pull all of their scriptures together, it becomes obvious. Muhammad’s great, great grandfather invented the religious scam. It included most all of ritualistic elements of Islam today: Allah, the Black Stone, the Ka’aba, Hajj, the Sacred Month of Ramadan, even the religious tax.

ON THE SOLUTION TO TERROR:

Q: How can we bring peace between Israel and the Palestinians?
    A: Separate them. If the Arabs living in Israel think they’re “Palestinians,” give them the land of the Philistines, from which the name was derived: Gaza. You’d be following the example set by Muhammad, so the Muslims can’t squawk. And since Allah claims He inspired the Torah, Arabs are further silenced because the author of the Torah was very specific as to where he wanted Jews and Arabs. Nor can the Middle East dictators cry foul, because it’s how they treated the Jews in 1948. The Egyptians, Syrians, and Jordanians would also be silenced by the fact that all of them terrorized the so-called Palestinians when they ruled over them.

Q: Doesn’t a racially-based exodus fly in the face of international law?
    A: No. That’s precisely what happened in the period between the two World Wars. The British drew lines in the sand and rewarded the warlords who fought against their brethren with states. These nations were based upon clans and tribes. The Jews were shortchanged, that’s all. It makes absolutely no sense to have an infinitesimally small country give up land for the promise of peace. Especially when the promise is made by Muslims. They were told by their prophet to lie, citing Muhammad’s treaty of Hudaibiya. They were ordered to deceive and kill Jews. Their Prophet said, “war is deceit” and “kill any Jew who falls under your control.” The Qur’an claims treaties with non-Muslims are non-binding. Allah told Muslims to promise infidels peace until it was too late.

Q: How would you implement your initiative?
    A: I would give Arabs living in Israel a choice. They can choose to live in the freest, most prosperous, and just country in the Middle East or they can choose autonomy and live in virtual slavery like every other Arab. But if they choose the freedom, prosperity, and justice of Israel, they may neither vote nor commit acts of treason, including terror. For those who want to live like the rest of the Arab world, it’s a one-way ticket to an enlarged Gaza. I’d make it twenty-five miles wide with the Israel-Egyptian border as its centerline. The state of Palestine could run from the Sea toward Eliat. Then for a whole lot less money than is currently being wasted in the Middle East, I’d install desalinization plants like those in Saudi Arabia. Invest $30 billion in housing and infrastructure. That’s $10,000 a person—nearly a $100,000 a family. Under Habitat for Humanity’s management 20% would go to housing and the remainder to infrastructure and enterprise.

Q: What if the Palestinians don’t like either of your options?
    A: After 50 years of refugee status, principally because even their own don’t want them, 50 years of war, and 50 years of terrorizing Jordan, Lebanon, and Israel, I think they’ve overstayed their welcome. Move them kindly, but move them.

Q: Your Palestinian solution isn’t going to satisfy even the most moderate Arab nations.
    A: Yes. And that’s because no dictator has ever been satiated. You could give Israel to the Arabs and kill every Jew and they would still be terrorists.

Q: You advocate using a version of the MacArthur plan on the Arabs. What gives us the right to impose our values on them?
    A: The same thing that gave us the right to impose our values on the Japanese and the Germans after World War II. And while it was good for us, turning foes into friends and great trading partners, it was even better for them. Let’s face facts. The living conditions in the Muslim world are among the worst on earth. Let’s give Muslims something to live for rather than die for.

Q: It sounds like you want to massacre Muslims. Is your plan any different than the Crusades?
    A: Islam is our enemy, the enemy of all civilized and peace-loving peoples. I don’t want to kill Muslims, I want to free them from this dreadful and violent deception. The world became a vastly safer place when we diminished the influence of emperor and warlord worship in Japan, Nazism in Germany, and Communism in Russia. And while everyone won, the biggest winners were the citizens of the countries that had harbored the dictatorial megalomaniacs.

Q: How can America go to war against a billion people?
    A: We don’t have to. But we must come to grips with the root cause of terror, understand how it propagates itself, and then eradicate it intelligently. It’s money, to madrases, to murder. Thus in the first phase we need to make oil money work for us, not against us. To do that we will need to disarm and disengage the dictators in Saudi, Iran, Iraq, Syria, Egypt, and Libya. Then just as in Japan, Germany, and Russia, when non-compliance is no longer lethal, and money, terror’s fuel, is withheld, support will decline. Our defensive strategy would be against tens of thousands, not millions, and certainly not a billion.

Q: Why does time work against us?
    A: America’s current oil appetite causes a half billion dollars a day to be transferred from the victims of Islamic terror to the perpetrators. At that rate, how much longer before they finish acquiring the means to build and launch nuclear bombs? The CIA believes that thanks to the current Communists in North Korea and China and the former Communists in Russia, the Iranians are within a year of having the magic combination of missiles capable of reaching America and nuclear devices. The Iraqis are three to five years out. The Muslim Pakistanis already have nukes, and thanks to Bush’s war on terrorism, al-Qaeda has been pushed across the border, where they lost no time destabilizing the region. Best laid plans… Oh, and don’t let me forget to thank the French. They built the nuclear reactor in Pakistan that provided the weapons-grade Plutonium and Uranium 235. They also built the reactors in Iran and Iraq. If you don’t think that was stupid, ask yourself this question: why would nations that float on oil need nukes to boil water?

Q: Why is stopping the flow of oil money so important to stopping Islamic terror?
    A: Oil money funds the schools, both public and private, that manufacture terrorists—indoctrinating generations of young people beyond hope. Money funds the state-controlled media outlets that turn murderers into martyrs—making them celebrities worthy of worship. Money builds the mosques and pays the mullahs that preach this deadly doctrine—turning men into submissive instruments of their will. And as we learned talking with the terrorists, money buys allegiance—like-minded mercenaries.

Q: Why isn’t the Bush Administration pointing the finger at Islam?
    A: Oil holds us hostage. Bush, like other presidents, is blackmailed into supporting a deception that will ultimately kill us. The evidence condemning Islam is accessible, overwhelming, and undeniable. The only rational explanation for his irrational behavior is blackmail.

ON AMERICA’S WAR ON TERROR:

Q: You are critical of America’s War on Terror. Why?
    A: On September 11th America spoke of the New York and Washington bombings as if they were synonymous with the surprise attack on Pearl Harbor. Yet our response was entirely different. Rather than defending ourselves by identifying the enemy, declaring war on the perpetrators, and galvanizing America’s resolve by disseminating truth, we enriched our enemy, lamely attacked a symptom, invaded a noncombatant, and told our people a lie—one that will lead to global war if we don’t come to understand the root cause of terror.

No disease was ever cured by attacking its symptoms. If we are to win the war on terror we must first understand what makes Muslims terrorists. Ignorance born of tolerance makes us vulnerable. Knowledge will set us free. Upon reading the four most holy Islamic books, one has to commit intellectual suicide to avoid the obvious conclusion that Islam is a call to war, a terrorist manifesto. It’s okay to say it: it’s true. And facing reality, no matter how harsh, is half the battle.

Q: You’ve also been an outspoken critic of the media. Please explain.
    A: Our political leaders and many in the media have been involved in a cover-up. Whether reckless or purposeful, their errant portrayal of the deadliest story of our time has already led to the deaths of thousands—and soon terrorist weapons of mass destruction, ignited by a warmongering doctrine, will kill millions. The world is in a precarious place, standing on the edge of a horrible abyss, not unlike the one that awaited us in the 1930s. But America is blind to the perverse doctrine that is killing us, ignorant of the similarities between Muhammad and Hitler, the rise of Islam and Nazism, and the “peace process” in Palestine as it relates to the abandonment of Czechoslovakia—the catalyst for the last world war. As a result, the United States is off fighting a false foe while the real enemy grows more numerous, powerful, and committed.

The source of Islamic principles, the Hadith, is more racist, intolerant, lawless, and violent than Mien Kampf, the doctrine that inspired Nazism. Consider these verses from the Qur’an’s 8th surah: “Allah has sent you from your homes to fight for the true cause. Allah wished to confirm the truth by his words: wipe the unbelievers out to the last. I shall fill the hearts of the infidels with terror. So smite them on their necks and every joint, and incapacitate them, for they are opposed to Allah and His Apostle. Whosoever opposes Allah and His Apostle should know that Allah is severe in retribution…. So, fight them till all opposition ends. If you meet them in battle, inflict on them such a defeat as would be a lesson for those who come after them, that they may be warned. If you apprehend treachery from a people with whom you have a treaty, retaliate by breaking it off. The infidels should not think that they can bypass Allah. Surely they cannot get away. Prepare against them whatever arms and cavalry you can muster, that you may strike terror in the enemies of Allah…. O Prophet, urge the faithful to fight. If there are twenty among you with determination they will vanquish two hundred; and if there are a hundred then they will vanquish a thousand unbelievers, for they are a people devoid of understanding.” This is the math of terror and the legacy of Muhammad. And it is possible because we infidels “are a people devoid of understanding.” That needs to stop—here and now. [top] [home]

15. ScottEmerson

ScottEmerson Active Member

The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists. They need the love of God, not vitriolic hate speech. I prefer to err on the side of the Great Commandments of Jesus Christ in this area, thanks.

16. Johnv

Johnv New Member

More like salesperson. Craig Winn graduated from University of Southern California with business degrees in marketing and finance, and is former CEO of Value America. He has been suspected of shady business dealings around the time Value America went public. He named his estate in Virgina "Winndom". He admittedly did not do any "research" on Islam until after 9-11-01.

The guy's a power hungry megalomaniac.

17. Sularis

Sularis Member

I do not defend Islam as a truthful religion

But I do defend its adherents from the charge of being terrorists to the last man

Truth spoken in love is our goal - and the more hate we speak of others - the farther we walk away from God. Look over this board we see hate the sin, but forgive and perhaps dare I say it, love the sinner!

Oh except for homosexuals and Muslims of course [​IMG]

Yes Muslims are going to fry - and no thats not me being flippant such as Ive been accused by bigots - but rather a statement of fact

This does not mean or prove all Muslims are terrorists - the CHinese spy on the US and Canada, and I believe they have various false religions in play - which one shall we call the terrorists?

Israel abuses Canadian passports - shall I call Jews terrorists?

no - no group is ever condemned or damned to Hell - it is the individual

So wake up - go back to bashing our errant Catholic brethren - until God comes again - and shows His disappointment in your views

18. Anthro

Anthro New Member

Precisely. Like I said, "you will find [Winn's] credentials to write on Islam are simply laughable to the level of a Buddhist business dictator writing on Christianity." He is the sort a third-rate hyper-sensational AM radio talk show host might want to interview for his or her audience. You might want to read some serious academic books on the subject of Islam from both Islamic and non-Islamic scholars (including anthropologists), not this psuedo-stuff, to get a more accurate picture. Check the following sometime:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1851681469/qid=1071797973//ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i0_xgl14/102-3458096-2656162?v=glance&s=books&n=507846

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/1851681213/ref=pd_bxgy_text_1/102-3458096-2656162?v=glance&s=books&st=*

[ December 18, 2003, 08:48 PM: Message edited by: Anthro ]

19. Anthro

Anthro New Member

More like salesperson. Craig Winn graduated from University of Southern California with business degrees in marketing and finance, and is former CEO of Value America. He has been suspected of shady business dealings around the time Value America went public. He named his estate in Virgina "Winndom". He admittedly did not do any "research" on Islam until after 9-11-01.

The guy's a power hungry megalomaniac.
    </font>[/QUOTE]...with probably a lot of debt to pay back by writing extremely sensational fiction books.