1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Israel halts airstrikes for 48 hours

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by El_Guero, Jul 30, 2006.

1. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

Which Jews do you want to say good bye to? Unless the Jews you choose, believe in Jesus, you are gonna be sending them on a really sad one way mission.

While your rhetoric is good, the final destination is not good.

So I ask again, are you gonna pray that the killing stops? Or are you gonna pray that more people get sent to their final destination? Personally, I have less animosity than that for Muslims.

And since I love the Jews, I really don't want to see them going to judgement without their Savior.

2. Martin

Martin Active Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    ==I am going to pray that God will aide Israel in defeating the terrorists so that there can be real peace. Any "peace" that does not follow the actual defeat of the Hezbollah (etc) is a false peace that will be broken, by the terrorists, as soon as they have had time to regroup.

As far as their individual salvation goes I pray that as many Jews as possible come to Christ. There are Christian missionaries in Israel right now and we should support them with our prayers (etc).

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

That is much better than your previous posts. Don't forget to pray that God brings as many Arabs as possible to Christ.

And continue to pray that He as many Jews as possible to Christ.

There are too many people over there dispatching people straight to judgment and damnation.

#23 El_Guero, Aug 2, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2006