1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Isreal land?

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by yeshua4me2, Aug 3, 2005.

1. yeshua4me2

yeshua4me2 New Member

Joe 3:2 I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, AND PARTED MY LAND.

I have wondered if this is now (George Bush's plan for mid-east peace).

they have parted my land, when has the jewish land been parted? and if it was parted, when, i am not talking about dissolving the natin of Isreal, but rather the dividing of the Land betweeen ethinec groups.

if it is not talking about now then when was he talking about? afn as i am anal retentive about hisory please PM or on this thread explain it to me.

i think parting of the land is in references to modern circumstances.

thnakyou and God Bless from an ex-soldier, who believes in the CONQUEST of the ungodly.

either we win or they do.

2. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Yeshua for you and us.

The gathering of all nations is Amageddon. The dividing of God's land is done by the Antichrist after he conquers Israel, he will "distribute the land at a price" (Dn. 11:39).

The present parting of the land or land exchanged for peace equates to pillaging God's inheritance by America (Jer. 50:11).

The scattering of the Jews among the nations is not now, it will happen during the Tribulation (Lk. 21:24).

3. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    This verse in Joel is referring to the troublesome neighbors that the Israelites faced throughout much of the Old Testament era. It does not refer to the actions of nations in modern times.

4. yeshua4me2

yeshua4me2 New Member

thanks guys

i once heard JVI say something like Joel is now. of course God also told JVI that Y2K was gonna happen.

you cleared it up.

5. prophecynut

prophecynut New Member

Joel 3
    Verse one has the restoration "of Judah and Jerusalem" which has never occurred, it will be in the Millennium.

3. Gathering of all nations is mentioned in Isa. 66:18 when they will see God's glory in Jesus Christ, also Eze. 38:23.

14. Multitudes of nations will be brought down to the Kidron Valley for judgment on "the day of the Lord" (v.2, "Valley of Jehoshaphat).

16. "The LORD will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem;" definitely the Second Coming.