1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It Will Cost You Everything

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by freeatlast, Nov 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

No it is all right. He should be praised and honored because he knows all. You see the Lord sets the terms of salvation and DHK has made it clear that he knows how I was saved and says he cannot be wrong about it so he is lord. he has set the terms of salvation and no longer are we required to repent and believe, just believe. Praise his name. All hail the name of DHK for he is lord. However like Thomas I would like some pictures of those nail prints please.

#61 freeatlast, Nov 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2010
  2. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You are the picture of immaturity. Here is what DHK said...
    Your attacks are uncalled for and VERY un-Christlike. If you disagree with what DHK said, I'm afraid you have a problem with the Gospel, not DHK.

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

Thank you holy one for you also should be praised in your infinite wisdom. All humble themselves to webdog! :praying: he who knows and gives the gospel. Praise your name.

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Wow...you go from calling me a reprobate to God....and are here giving biblical counsel and ask on your website for people to email you questions?!? You missed your calling...it should have been as a comedian.

I have to say I have to question your motives here on the BB and your "ministry" in general. Something smells awfully trollish to me...

If you disagree that salvation is by grace through faith you should fall to your knees and repent immediately.

5. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

praise you all holy one for you are all knowing full of kindness and grace.

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Freeatlast looks like a 10-day vacation is needed. Why is it so hard to see when one is acting so juvenile?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.