1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It's Offical

Discussion in 'Other Discussions' started by donnA, Aug 4, 2008.

1. donnA

donnA Active Member

We are now offically members of Immanuel Baptist church. We've known for a while God wanted us somewhere else, we started visitng Immanuel a few months ago, in the middle of a pastor search made it more difficult to learn about the church. But we came to realize this is where God would have us be. And we are so happy to know we have made this decision and are in God's will for us, and relieved we were finally able to do join.
    http://ibcglasgow.org/connect/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

2. ktn4eg

ktn4eg New Member

donnA

Great to read about this! :godisgood:

There've been a few times in my Christian experience that I too had to really seek God's will, direction and leadership about the church body where He wanted me.

Looking back, I think I can honestly say that where He led me was definitely for my good and His glory.

It would seem from your OP that the two of you have also experienced that confident assurance from our Lord that you are exactly where He wants you to be.

"Ain't God Good!!" :thumbs: :thumbs: :wavey:

3. Gwen

Gwen Active Member

Congratulations on your new church home! Isn't it wonderful when you follow God's leading? God bless!

4. donnA

donnA Active Member

We have been members of the church we were save and baptized at for 17 years, we've never had to search for a church, or join or decided if this was right. It was scary. But we think we have found a biblical church.
    And it is good to know what God wants you to do and then to do it. Even if your scared to death.