1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

It's this one matter of why Jesus couldn't have eaten any Passover

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by Gerhard Ebersoehn, Jul 16, 2015.

1. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Gerhard Ebersoehn Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    Quoting
    ~~~It's this one matter of why Jesus couldn't have eaten any Passover because he is THE Passover that's the point of failed communication. I've asked you to explain and done so several times without any fruit. So I'm going to float a verse by you to consider. If it applies then please take it soberly and in the spirit intended: . . .
    "...avoid foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law, because these are unprofitable and useless. Warn a divisive person once, and then warn them a second time. After that, have nothing to do with them. You may be sure that such people are warped and sinful; they are self-condemned." (Tit. 3:9-11 NIV)~~~End quote.

First of all I fail to see the relevancy of the <<verse float(ed) by (me) to consider>>.

I have no <<<foolish controversies and genealogies and arguments and quarrels about the law>>> to raise.

Next, I read the insinuations and innuendos loud and clear. I'll skip them and won't return to them so that we can begin with the "Substance" of <<the point of failed communication>>.

Jesus ATE the Passover of Yahweh Himself BEING the Passover of Yahweh having SUFFERED ['pascha'] the Passover of Yahweh having "offered up Himself ... taking away sin by the SACRIFICE" of Passover of Yahweh "of Himself".

Because Christ also SUFFERED for us . . . who did no sin NEITHER WAS GUILE FOUND IN HIS MOUTH : who, when He was REVILED, reviled not back; when He SUFFERED, threatened not back, but COMMITTED Himself to Him that judgeth righteously -- who HIS OWN SELF BARE our sins IN HIS OWN BODY on the tree, that we, being dead to sin, should live unto RIGHTEOUSNESS : THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS : BY WHOSE STRIPES ye were healed."

I cannot describe better, WHAT it meant that Jesus could not have eaten the passover meal of "the flesh with unleavened bread" in the night of the fifteenth day of the First Month nor of the bread and the wine of our Lord's Last Supper, because He WAS HIMSELF The Suffering Lamb of God in the night and day of the fourteenth day of the First Month.

SUFFERING the Passover of Yahweh was Jesus’ Bread and Wine which He ate and drank in “THAT NIGHT TO BE SOLEMNLY OBSERVED” THE “NIGHT” OF “THE PASSOVER OF YAHWEH”.

2. vooks

vooks Active Member

What IQ conjures FOUR Mary Magdalene and THREE women trips to the tomb in 12 hours?:laugh:

3. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    The omniscient mind of God Almighty predetermined 1 thwarted and 9 completed visits to the tomb within 15 hours.

4. vooks

vooks Active Member

The women visit the tomb armed with spices to finish burying Their Master and on each account an angel or Angels tell them Jesus is risen and sends them off only for them to return a few hours later armed with spices to finish burying Jesus THRICE n under 6 hours?:tonofbricks:

Gerhard, stop smoking weed!

#4 vooks, Jul 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 17, 2015
  5. Gerhard Ebersoehn

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Non Baptist Christian
    You're off topic.