1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

IU Basketball Takes More Hits

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by PastorSBC1303, May 2, 2008.

1. PastorSBC1303

PastorSBC1303 Active Member

Well things continue to look bad in Bloomington as they lost some more players from the team today.

However, I think Coach Crean is doing exactly what he should be doing and the program may be down, really down, for a couple years but he will rebuild this thing the right way.

Article

Great quote from Crean:

2. Dale-c

Dale-c Active Member

I don't wish any ill will to IU but being north of Indianapolis and only 30 miles from Layfayette, I prefer Purdue in the instate rivalry.
    With Purdue up and coming it will be sad to see IU down because I was looking for a renewed rivalry.

They were supposed to play head to head in the B10 tournament in Indianapolis this spring but they both blew it and lost in the first round.

3. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I hate to see this for a program that was once so great. Crean has two things to look forward to in his new job - the 15th and 30th :)

Don't ya wish you could go back to the days of worrying about Bobby Knight's latest quote?