1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jack Van Impe endorses the English codes for calculating 666

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Jesusmyfriend, Jul 30, 2003.

1. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

2. Grasshopper

Grasshopper Active Member
    Site Supporter

Do we laugh or cry?

From JesusMyFriend:

UFO's are fallen angels and Holy Angels. It has been recorded in history that ufo's have been seen fighting against each other even during the times of Alexander the great.

I believe what are commonly called the Greys (The little grey ones with big eyes) are fallen angels or hybrids of the Nefilim. The ones that look like Nortics (German humanoid looking) are Holy Angels in the flesh.

Either way test it in the spirit and the Name of Jesus Christ. The UFOs's of the Antichrist will be allowed by God to manifest in the very last days similar to the movie Independence day. Except in this case it will be to rule the world and bring a false peace agreement to fulfill the deception mentioned in 2nd Thessalonians chapter 2 before the return of Jesus Christ.

This will most likely happen in the near future and in your lifetime. [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

http://endtimeprophecy.proboards19.com/index.cgi?board=general&action=display&num=1059436480

3. dianetavegia

dianetavegia Guest

Wasn't that an X File episode?

[​IMG] Diane

4. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Laugh AND cry, Grasshopper. You have to smile such oddities! :eek:

But it already has happened to me in some of my former lives. Why, when walking to the Forum, this odd little being kept saying "Vescere bracis meis".

Think it might have been one of those fallen angels?

5. Jesusmyfriend

Jesusmyfriend New Member

I will never forget how I was treated here. NEVER !

[ August 03, 2003, 07:01 PM: Message edited by: Dr. Bob Griffin ]

6. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Such posting is not allowed and posters will lose their privilege of posting here. I am temporarilly closing this thread as the poster is banned.

Sad to think some people can be so misguided AND hateful.