1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Jade Helm 15, Part II

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by InTheLight, Oct 30, 2015.

1. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

ACHTUNG! The Baptist Borg thought police have declared the information contained in this video as well as all the accompanying documentation mentioned in it to be strictly forbidden for you the reader to view or otherwise refer to in the future on this forum borg on pain of being pounded back into the group think by severe multiple "dumb" bomb retaliations.

You will submit to the baptistborg. Resistance is futile. Submit to the baptistborg.

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    You are powerless. Submit to baptistborg. You have no control. Submit. Resistance is futile.

#101 poncho, Nov 5, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 7, 2015
  2. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
  3. TCassidy

TCassidy Late-Administator Emeritus
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    I'm afraid his nervous breakdown has taken him over the edge. :(

4. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

5. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

#105 poncho, Nov 7, 2015
  6. poncho

poncho Well-Known Member

ACHTUNG! The Baptist Borg thought police have declared the information contained in this video as well as all the accompanying documentation mentioned in it to be strictly forbidden for you the reader to view or otherwise refer to in the future on this forum borg on pain of being pounded back into the group think by severe multiple "dumb" bomb retaliations.

You will submit to the baptistborg. Resistance is futile. Submit to the baptistborg. You are powerless. Submit to baptistborg. You have no control. Submit. Resistance is futile. We are the thought police. We are borg. Submit. Resistance is futile. Submit to baptistborg. Submit.
    You have no power. You are helpless. You have no control. You can do nothing. Change is impossible. Submit. Resistance is futlie. We are the thought police. You must submit to the baptistborg. Conform to the collective. Obey. Consume. Go back to sleep. Obey. We are the gatekeepers. We are the thought police. We are borg. We are baptistborg. Resistance is futile. Submit.

#106 poncho, Nov 7, 2015
  7. Squire Robertsson

Squire Robertsson Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Poncho, let me explain why I am not responding to you. I figure my responses will change your mind about as much as your change mine. Many years ago, I learned a applicable truth, "Good men can disagree and still stay civil." I would rather not add fuel to the heat of this forum. So, my none response is not out of fear, rather it's a matter of good manners.

• Like Like x 1
  8. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I don't believe he used the Texas National Guard in any capacity, but he did have the Texas State Guard monitor the exercises, a job they have done many times in the past,