1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured James Dobson: "I am supporting Mr. Trump."

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by Aaron, Oct 13, 2016.

1. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    You are telling a lie. I am no liberal, political or religious.

My previous response to this false accusation was deleted because it was deemed "provocative."

I am simply stating fact.

2. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

If you're not supporting their candidate, They assume you're supporting Hillary.

I'm still trying to figure out why they think Donald Trump isn't a liberal because he certainly embodies nothing of conservatism. Have you seen those hideous hotel rooms? That man doesn't have a conservative bone in his body.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

3. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist

Depends on how you define liberal. In fact the Bible tells us to be liberal.

4. Baptist Believer

Baptist Believer Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    To be fair to my critics (although they are not often fair with me), I find Ms. Clinton to be the least dangerous candidate who has a chance at winning the election. I oppose her quite strongly, but I oppose the Republican and Libertarian candidates even most strongly.

Ms. Clinton will get my vote because I don't think there is a better choice. She is a terrible candidate, but the others are worse. Frankly, I would be happier with President Obama for another four years than any of the candidates and I don't like what Obama has done!

5. Zaac

Zaac Well-Known Member

And that's fair. I just think it's not prudent for them to just assume you would be with her just because you're not with him.