1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

James White at Golden Gate

Discussion in 'Baptist Colleges & Seminaries' started by Martin, Oct 29, 2006.

1. UZThD

UZThD New Member

===

One's eschatology does not determine one''s soteriology. Both MacArthur and Hodges are pretrib. But one asserts Lordship salvation and the other Free Grace.

As for Moo, who is post trib, he teaches that faith alone justifies (NICNT, ROMANS,265), but how is that different than what you , a pretribber, believes?

Will you reject all of Moo because he is post trib?

2. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

Answer is no I won't reject him but I will be forewarned.I would also want to iknow if he would be giving a fair and balanced presentation.I know that he is a prolific writer and plan to read some of his books soon .

Now I do have a line that I draw in the sand which begins with the Genesis account of creation.If you can't get started right then you sure can't finish right.

The old saying goes practice makes perfect,well that's wrong, perfect practice makes perfect, bad practice is just repeating the same mistakes over and over.:type:

3. UZThD

UZThD New Member

OK..I'm done with this thread..we both appear to be wasting our Lord's time!

#43 UZThD, Nov 10, 2006
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2006