1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jane Fonda has not changed her stripes.

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by Plain Old Bill, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Plain Old Bill

Plain Old Bill New Member

She messed over the troops in Vietnam to the literal cost of lost lives.Now she is at it again.When it's all over she will once again say "oh I'm sorry I did'nt realize the consequences of my actions.
    We should never let anybody like her,sen durbin,sen kennedy,micheal moore(small letters for low regard)influence our thinking.

Whether we choose to believe it or not this war against terrorism is not optional.Our best option is to seek these vermin out and kill them wherever we can find them.The momment they see any sign of weakness or weakening of resolve they will attack with a vengence.

2. Priscilla Ann

Priscilla Ann Member

Vietnam is over!

George Bush is responsible for the death of our troops...not Jane Fonda. Remember Bush went to war because he said there were weapons of mass destruction. THERE WERE NO WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION!! Bush was wrong. George Bush needs to take responsibility for his mistakes. Maybe then the United States can regain the respect of the rest of the world.

3. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Jail time was definitely in order.

4. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

It would seem to me, Pricilla Ann---that Congress would have a "teeeeeny, tiny" imput into this little "Bush" war!!! I mean, think about it---if it were as you say----all about WMD---when it turned out to be false---why hasn't Congress done anything about it??? Don't be so naive to think they can't----when its in their power to "can"----I mean, if this were a "Bush" war----how come Senator "Ted on the head" and his pretty little liberal buddy-buddies ain't squeelin' and sqawkin' to bring their Trooper Buddies all home????

I mean, get on the phone and call your Senator and see if you can get an honest answer!!

Meanwhile----our little Jane Fonda is so full of hot air its pitiful---they hung Tokyo Rose up by a short rope for sayin' less then . . .!

5. Priscilla Ann

Priscilla Ann Member

6. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    The intel was wrong. I bet if you were president and had received the same intel that President Bush received that you would have made the same decision, PA. A whole lot of your liberal Democrat buddies in the Congress sure did so.

7. Bunyon

Bunyon New Member

Even it there were no weapons of mass distruction, and that is a big if, it was worth doing!

8. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

Jail time was definitely in order. </font>[/QUOTE][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9. faithgirl46

Site Supporter

I believe that there were WMD. The Media sppoke about the Military going to look for WMDs, which gave the enemies a chance to play The Shell game and make the USA, have egg on their faces.
    Faithgirl

10. rivers1222

rivers1222 Member

------------------------
    Just great. Jane Fonda is back acting like an idiot, and now Joan Baez is wailing her weak vocal chords is Crawford. Do these people ever come up with anything original?

11. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

I believe that there were WMD. The Media sppoke about the Military going to look for WMDs, which gave the enemies a chance to play The Shell game and make the USA, have egg on their faces.
    Faithgirl
    </font>[/QUOTE]Saddam himself was a weapon of mass destruction. The mass graves prove it.

12. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

You are 100% correct. Makes you wonder how much the liberals care about this country. Cindy Sheehan and Jane Fonda have already told us how much they care.

13. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

I just don't have much for a weakling woman sitting in the gun chair of a 20mm cannon looking through the gun sites with that odd smerk on her face and the enemy right there by---nothing short of colaborating with the enemy

14. faithgirl46

Site Supporter

I agree.

15. faithgirl46

Site Supporter

Faithgirl
    </font>[/QUOTE]Saddam himself was a weapon of mass destruction. The mass graves prove it.
    </font>[/QUOTE]Yes, he was.

16. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Isn't election time just around the corner ? And there can't be no third term for President Bush ?
    Just askin'.

17. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Plain Old Bill said:
    True.

Listen to what Hamas is saying now that Israel showed goodwill by giving up Gaza.

18. kubel

kubel New Member

We don't need to be respected. We need to be FEARED. [​IMG] [​IMG]

19. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

The America hating leftists in Congress have done an excellent job of brainwashing America. They have even succeeded in compromising the body of Christ with their lies.

There were WMD's in Iraq, and everyone of importance in the world knows it. They know where much of it went when the leftists here under the Clinton administration botched the inspections. Congress almost to a man knew of it. There were WMD's used on Iraqi citizens by Saddam himself and that is a fact. Calling President Bush a liar about this issue is disingenuous and when done by a Christian, is committing grief for the Holy Spirit. Even if I believed it to be true I would never risk grieving the Holy Spirit about it.

The United States needs to continue to stand for truth and the protection of human rights in the world. This stand against terrorism is not only morally justified but morally required of a Christian nation that stands up for Godly principals.

Again Priscilla Ann, I am fearful for you and those like you if you are truly "born again" as you are not on the Lords side, but have been compromised by the evil one. And yes, satan can and does compromise Christians all the time. He is crafty, subtle and viscous.

20. hillclimber

hillclimber New Member

The intel was wrong. I bet if you were president and had received the same intel that President Bush received that you would have made the same decision, PA. A whole lot of your liberal Democrat buddies in the Congress sure did so. </font>[/QUOTE]The people I've listened to that know about this issue say that the intel was right, but that the years of faulty weapons inspection afforded Saddam ample time for destroying, hiding, shipping out the WMD's.