1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

java VM

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology Forum' started by danrusdad, Jul 21, 2004.

1. danrusdad

danrusdad New Member

Anybody know where I can download a copy of Java Virtual Machine? The Windows site doesn't have it anymore and I cant find it anywhere else. thanks! There are lots of web sites that need it, and I'm missing out on a lot!

2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

3. Shammai

Shammai New Member

4. Chet

Chet New Member

I am having some problems with this Java VM. I am hoping someone can kindly help me with my new vendetta that I have spent a lot of time on.

I have a slide show application that will not work on my new system. The message that pops up is: “install Java VM” with the same link provided on this thread. I have downloaded and installed it, but this does not fix the problem. I have uninstalled Java from my system, re-installed it and this still does not solve the problem. I have downloaded the Java diagnostic tool from MS and it found no problems. It tests good on the Java Website as well. I checked the configuration a hundred times, though maybe I am missing something.

Anyone with some advise?

Thanks

Chet

5. superdave

superdave New Member

It may be tied to a specific version of the java VM. Some java applications are picky about which version you have on, is the program new?

6. Chet

Chet New Member

The program is about a year and a half old.

I will try finding an older version of VM.

Thanks,

Chet