1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Paid the price for us!

Discussion in '2004 Archive' started by 4-christ, Mar 21, 2004.

1. 4-christ

4-christ New Member

I just recently watched the passion of the christ. and it made me have a greater respect for jesus. What really touched me was when during the movie Jesus spoke to me , and told me he died for me, at the time i was crying. I love Jesus so much words could not explained it.

2. Phillip

Phillip <b>Moderator</b>

Amen! That was the effect many Christians have related. They saw for the first time just how much Jesus really did suffer for us. And they also realized, it was for US! That is why I have defended the film.

3. vaspers

vaspers New Member

Remember, the real and true story of Jesus is in the Gospels, not in that film.

4. j_barner2000

j_barner2000 Member

I need to concur with Vaspers... While that film was a good depiction, the true Gospel of Christ is in the Bible. It was the whole of the death, burial and ressurection which is our hope... 1 Peter 1:3-5 cover that pretty well.