1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus Video Distribution

Discussion in 'Evangelism, Missions & Witnessing' started by ForYourGlory, Jan 17, 2002.

1. ForYourGlory

ForYourGlory Member

Have any of you ever passed out the Jesus Video? If you have never had the chance it is a wonderful tool for evangelism. Our church has passed them out for several years and are trying to reach the whole city. I have a real passion for this video because it is what lead me to Christ. :D

2. nel4jc

nel4jc Guest

I have real needs for JESUS VIDEO,in ministry,for Your Glory,please help my in may ministry.please contact us; [email protected] :rolleyes:

[ January 24, 2002: Message edited by: nel4jc ]

3. ForYourGlory

ForYourGlory Member

nel4jc,
    Hello, sent you an e-mail with the web site for the Jesus Video Project. Do hope this helps. This ministry has been such a blessing for many people and for many different countries. For those of you who do not know anything about the Jesus Video Project check out their web site it is www.jesusvideo.org If you have any more questions or need help nel4jc just let me know. God Bless :D

4. nel4jc

nel4jc Guest

DEAR STEVE
    I received your e-mail and thank you.I am involved in mission ministry and i am looking for someone to help me to give the JESUS video and other video to people that i ministred.I need a video projector maybe you know somebody who can help me .I like to do more to help people to know JESUS but my financial are little.It is easier for me to find video tapes than a video projector.THANK YOU VERY MUCH and GOD BLESS YOU. PASTOR; NELU D. :rolleyes: