1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jesus wasn't KJV-Only :)

Discussion in '2000-02 Archive' started by BrianT, Jul 11, 2002.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother Stevie please forgive my candor but these problems touch me deeply and I'm sure they do you too. To much liberalism is creeping into our ranks and this is our church problem and I will discuss it only with our brethren in private! Brethren of the PB's please email me as I love to talk about our history and hear about your life in the church... Brother Glen :(

[ July 14, 2002, 10:21 PM: Message edited by: tyndale1946 ]

2. absturzen

absturzen New Member

Forever settled in heaven;

Don't have much more to say. But did want to drop a line to say I appreciate your kind words.

God Bless,
    Stevie

3. tyndale1946

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Brother Stevie said:
    I agree with what Brother Stevie said and want publically apologize to you brethren who are not of our ranks... If you ever join us only then will you understand! In the cause of Christ I remain... Brother Glen [​IMG]

4. tyndale1946

Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Forever settled in heaven I emailed Elder Webb your questions and he wants to know who is making the inquiry and would like to talk to you personally. He will not go to your website as I went there and it is against everything he stands for. Like Brother Stevie said the fight you have with these other factions are not what we are about. You may email him at this address and he will answer your questions and concerns! [email protected]... Brother Glen [​IMG]

[ July 15, 2002, 01:56 PM: Message edited by: tyndale1946 ]

5. TomVols

TomVols New Member

I assure you the Primitive Baptist brethren have nothing to do with these men. Our conviction are much deeper that even those of that group wouldn't understand!... Brother Glen [​IMG] </font>[/QUOTE]No doubt. And don't think for a second that I'd lump you in with those liberals.

6. DocCas

DocCas New Member

The above post is way out of line. Character assination is not acceptable on this forum. If the gentleman in question chooses not to register and participate on this board, that is his business. It does not mean he is not prepared to defend his faith nor does it mean he is hiding behind anyone nor hiding from you.

I will give you several hours to edit your post. If, by tomorrow morning San Diego time the post has not been edited, I will edit it.

Thomas Cassidy
    Baptist Board Administrator

[ July 22, 2002, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: DocCas ]

7. DocCas

DocCas New Member

What? Ruckman and Riplinger are liberals? The most radical, racist, right wing legalists in print are liberals! What nonsense!

8. HankD

HankD Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Uh, Doc, it was tongue-in-cheek?

[​IMG]

HankD

[ July 22, 2002, 09:57 AM: Message edited by: HankD ]