1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Jewish people will soon building the third Temple in Israel!

Discussion in '2005 Archive' started by DeafTractMan, Feb 13, 2005.

1. robycop3

robycop3 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Gentlemen...

First..GOD had chosen the place for the 1st Temple to be built, & the Jews have followed His choice ever since. Yes, there have been many studies and theories about the EXACT location, but, far as I know, there are no plans by responsible Jews to harm the Dome, as it holds some significance for them also, supposedly housing the stone Jacob used as a pillow after his rassling match. (The same is said of the Stone of Scone housed beneath the British coronation throne. Neither one looks like a very comfortable head rest to me!)

Next...The Palestinians are the descendants of the old Philistines. The very names 'Palestinian' & 'Palestine' are the Latinized forms of Philistine and Philistia. They MAY have a temporsry peace, but the Jews have already completed their military plans to destroy them and are only waiting for an excuse to carry them out. The two peoples are vinegar and baking soda, and they cannot mix without an explosion. The Jews correctly claim the land was given to them by GOD long ago, while the Pals claim a 1900-year ownership given to them by the Romans. There are many Pals unalterably opposed to Jewish occupation of 'their' land, while there are many Jews with the same view from THEIR side. Rabin was assassinated by a young Jewish zealot for compromising with the Pals over land, and I'm sure there is more than one Jew unhappy over the latest Israeli pullbacks, same as there are some Pals who don't believe the Jews have gone far enough.

According to Zechariah, the Pals will fall, and those few who remain will be honored greatly by the Jews, prolly for aiding them against Hamas, PLO, etc. and will be for GOD. And Judaism will exist until JESUS HIMSELF personally refutes it, and almost all the Jews will at last recognize Him as the Messiah, and will mourn for rejecting Him so long.

2. church mouse guy

church mouse guy Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    The Palestinians claim to be Greeks and descendants of the Philistines but in reality they are Arabs and nothing but Arabs. There is a good possibility that any non-Arabs were put to death when the Arabs and Islam swept the middle-east after the fall of Rome to the barbarians. I think that all of those ancient people were wiped out by Arab conquest. Islam has always executed all opponents.

3. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

So they follow the Messiah?

4. El_Guero

El_Guero New Member

ChurchMouseGuy,

I guess it was a good thing that the Jews had exterminated so many Christians. Otherwise, the Christians would have been left for the Arabs to use for target practice ...