1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Job 24:22 Revisited

Discussion in 'Bible Versions & Translations' started by Keith M, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Salamander

Salamander New Member

Cut and run tactics with a barb in the tail, huh?

Much has been added to the discussion. You feel as if you've "won", but only in your mind.

Just simply follow thw flow and the context of Job 24 and you cannot believe that God would ever leave man as a whole unsure of life.

Jesus is still God isn't he? And Jesus came so that they might have life and that more abundantly, right?

Your "ideal" of "God" being the correct translation is diametrically opposed to the very Gospel you claim.

2. Keith M

Keith M New Member

Salamander, Christians aren't supposed to lie and make false accusations. But that is apparently your standard of behavior. No, I don't think I have "won" as you so erroneously claim. But then that is just another of your false accusations. Thankfully, this board has an ignore list, which comes in rather handy when someone like yourself has nothing meaningful to say, but only casts more lies and false accusations. I am praying for you, Salamander...

3. Salamander

Salamander New Member

It is terribly evident when you cannot deals with the facts that you must attack the person with whom you disagree, but that is not what worries me. It is the delusion you suffer from not knowing what the Bible holds in it's virtue of being God's Word and the harmony of all Scripture.

I have yet to see you deal with what I offered. Only you attack my person and make up stuff about me along the way. I suppose you feel vindicated somehow in your effort to think you could pray for some one you accuse so readily.

I appreciate all the prayers I can get, but I'm afraid you don't realize your inability to pray for some one you have an ought against.:tear:

I'll only ask you once to deal with the subject at hand and to stop defiling yourself with your accusations against me?

Since you believe that "God" belongs in verse 22, show me when and where God ever rose up and left no man sure of life?

The fact is you can't!:sleep:

4. NaasPreacher (C4K)

NaasPreacher (C4K) Well-Known Member

Closed at the request of the author. Since we have had two threads on this topic any further threads will be deleted without notice.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.