1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Joel believe Steve Jobs went to Heaven....for real!

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Jedi Knight, Oct 27, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

God's word is crystal clear....you however.....are you Joel jr.?

#41 Jedi Knight, Oct 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 28, 2013
  2. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    surprise, surprise. :thumbsup:

3. pinoybaptist

pinoybaptist Active Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    been avoiding this thread because I thought everyone would be all in agreement that Jobs is likely in hell because of this and that and the other except anything that agrees with Scriptures like the book of life being written FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD which means all names of everyone of God's people who will ever exist in this plane called time are already in the book regardless of their chronological existence and geographical situations or social/cultural/theological/creedal circumstances, and their names were not written as each individual made a profession of faith, or repented, or accepted Christ.

surprised to see webdog, and I say this with respect, proferring a completely scriptural approach.

is jobs in heaven ? we don't know. is he in hell ? we don't know.
    to insist on either is presumptuous (sp?).

4. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Since you are claiming to know Jobs' heart...does that make you Benny Hinn Jr or Pat Robertson Jr?

5. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

You side step the test don't you. Needed to be led by the hand I see....not that it would do you any good anyways.. 1 John 4:1

#45 Jedi Knight, Oct 28, 2013
  6. preacher4truth

preacher4truth Active Member

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Of course he does. Now I don't know anything about Jobs, but I do know there is scriptural evidences of salvation and also of being in a lost state, whether professing to be a believer or not. Carnal believers just don't like to hear these things. Deceiving, and being deceived, growing worse and worse, impostors &c.

#46 preacher4truth, Oct 28, 2013
  7. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

Not at all. With even a hint of elementary reading comprehension given to my earlier posts you would have seen I already affirmed John 14:6. You on the other hand have given no Scripture for your seer abilities...and the witch at Endor doesn't count.

8. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

And in true cowardly fashion you do not reply directly to me, your MO.

9. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

You have been reproved enough that you have no excuse. Waiter! Could I have the check, please.

10. preacher4truth

Oh, now I see we've introduced name calling, anger, personal insults. Works of the flesh again (& more as per 2 Tim. 3)

11. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

That would also be make believe. Pure pride to claim insight, information and knowledge only God has. I'm told to test the spirits...you are failing this one.

12. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You should feel right at home.

13. preacher4truth

Here's the issue. Many have been conditioned to believe they can live any way they desire, so long as they've said a prayer in the past and got their ticket to heaven. Thus they have their best interest in mind, and their theology follows.

14. Jedi Knight

Site Supporter

Some prefer the "touchy-feely" gospel rather than the truth thus they have to make straw men to attack us. Thanks preacher4truth,I knew there are a few good men "and ladies" still here. :)

#54 Jedi Knight, Oct 28, 2013
  15. preacher4truth

Yup, you're welcome and thanks to you as well. Anyhow that is exactly what he and others of his ilk do all day. Then the anger, name calling, personal assaults &c. Scripture says avoid these types which is why I generally play off all their manufactured beliefs and responses. You've handled him nicely, but sometimes you do have to avoid them which is Biblical.

16. quantumfaith

quantumfaith Active Member

Hey, why not a few verses of "kumbaya" fellows.

17. webdog

webdog Active Member
    Site Supporter

You further prove how clueless you come across by such a silly accusation...and cyber backrub with the fictional 'preacher'.

18. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Yes, I could say those who refused Jesus will split hell wide open. Actually, Jesus chose them, they did not choose Him. However, in this case, you do not know that either person "refused" Jesus Christ. Your information, filtered through your flawed, human mind, comes from an even more flawed news media.

19. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

Wrong again, psychic breath. You mix apples and oranges. No one can live as they desire as a Christian. They are lead by the Lord. Where you miss the point is that you have no idea how they live in the totality of life. How long were you in seminary? Where is the church you are pastor of?

By the way, would you teach me that trick of pointing out 100% someone is saved or lost. I would like to take that act on the road and make millions.

20. saturneptune

saturneptune New Member

God's Word is clear. Your interpretation of it, and your assessment of individual salvation is not. Only God knows anyone's true heart. You might have a 99.9% speculation factor on certain individuals, but last time I checked, you or anyone else is not part of the Trinity. If you were, it would be four parts, and we could call it the Quad Squad.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.