1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

John Kennedy's Teenage Mistress, a White House Intern, Speaks Out

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by carpro, Feb 5, 2012.

1. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Teen mistress addresses relationship, pol's Cold War fears in memoir

By CYNTHIA R. FAGEN

She always called him “Mr. President” — not Jack. He refused to kiss her on the lips when they made love. But Mimi Alford, a White House intern from New Jersey, was smitten nonetheless.

She was in the midst of an 18-month affair with the most powerful man in the world, sharing not only John F. Kennedy’s bed but also some of his darkest and most intimate moments.

In her explosive new tell-all, “Once Upon a Secret: My Affair with President John F. Kennedy and Its Aftermath,” Alford, now a 69-year-old grandmother and retired New York City church administrator, sets the record straight in searingly candid detail.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nation...with_jfk_FGF4aS7OdoQozP4tyySsmK#ixzz1lWn8FHwb

2. Jedi Knight

Jedi Knight Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

I clicked on it and I would suggest remove the link and find one less discriptive for this fourm.:saint:

#2 Jedi Knight, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2012