1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

john warburton the mercies of a covenant GOD

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by ray Marshall, Oct 11, 2008.

1. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Hello All

I am looking for a book, The mercies of a covenant GOD by John Warburton. Does anyone here know where I can order this book? I appreciate any help you can give me.

2. guitarpreacher

guitarpreacher New Member

3. Rippon

Rippon Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Here Ray -- it showed up.(Actually it never went away:)

4. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Hello guitarpreacher, I have ordered two copies of John Warburton's book. My pastor loaned me a copy and I have read about 110 pages or more. Mr. Warburton had a great delivery from his troubles .He was under great conviction and also a poor man with several children. It seemed that GOD delivered him in times when he had no food in the house and in need. So far, as I have read, he was delivered at all times although he chided with GOD many times and repented when all seemed doomed. He sometimes went to church and had only a little to eat and the house bare of food,but somehow the blessings of the people was laid on them and he was ssweetly delivered. I hope to finish the book this week if I can so that I can return my Pastor's copy. I have ordered two copies, one for my daughter and one for me also.
    I won't to graciously thank you for finding a book store that I could order it from. I found places that I could have ordered it from England but it would probable cost a lot in shipping and would take longer to receive the copies.

5. ray Marshall

ray Marshall New Member

Ifound itto be on the John Warburton thread. I was hoping that it would be and sure enough, it was on here this morning.