1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Joke of the day

Discussion in '2003 Archive' started by Terry_Herrington, Sep 14, 2003.

1. Terry_Herrington

Terry_Herrington New Member

This morning, while watching "Meet the Press," I heard Vice President Cheyney say that both he and Bush are, in his words, "Deficit hawks." For someone who is against increased deficits, this administration is certainly not moving in the right direction.

Is there no end to the deception the Bush administration is willing to stoop to?

2. Dr. Bob

Dr. Bob Administrator
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    They could be tax and spend democrats. THAT would be worse, because they'd spend it on liberal social programs (a la Great Society) and then make ME pay for it!

3. Carolyn Dee

Carolyn Dee New Member

:mad: ...Wanna know what makes me mad? I am not an economics major but if somebody can explain this to me, please do so! How can we have a deficit in this country when we send millions and billions overseas (ala Iraq)?????????? :confused:

4. Artimaeus

Artimaeus Active Member

But, Dr. Bob, I like spending your money on things I like and making you pay for it.

Signed,
    Your friendly, smiling, caring, career politician.

5. Jailminister

Jailminister New Member

I know how to change Iraq in 6 months with very little money...........................................................................................

Humm, Just send them about 100,000 sodomites, 100,000 militant feminist, and 10 liberal baptist. Within 6 months Iraq would be just like the United States. [​IMG]