1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Juan Williams: Liberal media will ‘shut you down, stab you, kill you,

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by Revmitchell, Feb 24, 2013.

1. Revmitchell

Revmitchell Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    As the Daily Caller reported Juan Williams as saying: “Liberal media will ‘shut you down, stab you, kill you, fire you’ if you disagree.” A transcript of a segment of Williams’ interview:

“I always thought it was the Archie Bunkers of the world, the right-wingers of world, who were more resistant and more closed-minded about hearing the other side,” he said. “In fact, what I have learned is, in a very painful way — and I can open this shirt and show you the scars and the knife wounds — is that it is big media institutions who are identifiably more liberal to left-leaning who will shut you down, stab you and kill you, fire you, if they perceive that you are not telling the story in the way that they want it told.”

http://www.ijreview.com/2013/02/38183-juan-williams/

2. carpro

carpro Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Hmph.

Sounds like old Juan made be on the edge of an epiphany.

Naaaahhh. Can't be.:BangHead:

3. SolaSaint

SolaSaint Well-Known Member

Always shows the side without the truth has to resort to silencing those who disagree. The left is good at this.