1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judge threatens home-school mom with jail

Discussion in 'Homeschooling Forum' started by I Am Blessed 24, Dec 20, 2007.

1. I Am Blessed 24

I Am Blessed 24 Active Member

Bruce Shortt, a nationally-recognized expert on home schooling, says a case in Utah in which a home-school mother was threatened with jail time if she did not enroll her children in public schools is just the latest example of how liberals want government to take control away from parents.

CLICK HERE FOR THE REST OF THE STORY

2. faithgirl46

faithgirl46 Active Member
    Site Supporter

:BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead: This is absurd. The libral want to brainwash our kids.

Faithgirl

3. Joe

Joe New Member

:eek: The states attempts at big brother indoctrination.

4. Adam M. O'Donnell

Adam M. O'Donnell New Member

We home school our children and we are doing a good job of it!!! I'm a big fan of home schooling! However I know serveral families who abuse their children by attempting to home school them! I know of one family who has children over a year behind because they are simply not motivated or disiplined enough to enforce good work ethic. And the children are not made to do their school work on a good sound schedule.
    In these cases... I'm all for "making" a parent either GET THE JOB DONE or send them back to public school!