1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Judy and the chainsaw

Discussion in 'Prayer Requests & Praise' started by Salty, Oct 21, 2008.

1. Salty

Salty 20,000 Posts Club
    Administrator

Faith:
    Baptist
    Our next door neighbor, Judy needs some trees trimmed due to the damaged it did to her roof.

Well, I emailed my DOM - we have a chainsaw team in our Association. Pastor Mike just came by to check out what needs to be done. Judy asked him how much it would cost. "No Charge" Judy said she can live with that.

As far as I know, Judy is not born again, may this tree cutting lead her to "he bare our sins in his own body on the tree" I Peter 2:24

May the Lord burden her heart to attend church with us this Sunday :praying:

Salty

2. jilphn1022

jilphn1022 New Member

Salty, Pastor Mike and the rest of the chainsaw team= Thanks for doing a work
    of removing trees as a ministry for the Lord!!

Yes, we will be praying for Judy. Lord, You know if Judy is a believer, if she is not
    we pray that she was moved at the work of the Chainsaw Team and will want to accept You as her Savior and Lord. We pray this in your precious Name. Amen.

3. SaggyWoman

SaggyWoman Active Member

In my prayers.....

4. Beth

Beth New Member

will keep praying

that light isn't under a basket, but shining brightly! Let's pray Judy will be attracted to the light and want to find out more!