1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

July 4

Discussion in 'General Baptist Discussions' started by Servent, Jun 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Servent

Servent Member

BlackBird, as OP of this thread I would like it shut down, I posted something that touched my heart and it turned into something disgusting, my Lord and Savior died for me,This thread make me sick now.

2. rbell

rbell Active Member

Please don't take my comments as disparaging military service. I don't feel that way...I was pointing out what I saw as a logical flaw in your argument. Sorry you think that it's "stupid."

3. av1611jim

av1611jim New Member

rbell;
    My point is that your attempt to point out a perceived flaw in my logic was stupid. One meaning of that word is "wanting in understanding" and is the sense in which I applied it to your rebuttal.

Sorry you were wanting in understanding of the varied sense in which that word is used. And I am sorry your took offense. It was not a personal jab.

In any case, I hope you can now see that your scenarios are not applicable nor are they supportive of your point.

4. rbell

rbell Active Member

no offense taken. Thanks for the clarification.

Though we disagree on some matters, thanks for your service to our country.

5. blackbird

blackbird Active Member

Indeed---in any country on any continent of this spinning ball of dirt we call Earth---"He who the Son sets free shall be free indeed."

And per the OP's request---this topic is now closed!!

Blackbird

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.