1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Just Like in Cosmo... Brown Publically Reveals Self...

Discussion in 'Political Debate & Discussion' started by righteousdude2, Feb 23, 2010.

1. righteousdude2

righteousdude2 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    I knew it wouldn't take long for Brown to "vote his conscience." After all, one of his campaign promises was "jobs."

So, why the all the "political and emotional ruckus" among the GOP, Tea Party folks, Independents, and Conservatives? This man told everyone he would support getting jobs for his state, and all Americans, if elected, thus, his vote for the jobs bill didn't surprise me. He is not, I repeat, NOT a traitor!

All those on the "right" and in the "middle" need to be more concerned with how Brown will vote when it comes to the health-care bill. IMHO, I believe Brown will vote against the bill as it is currently written... however, he did say that he would vote for a bill that helps the majority of Americans, should such a bill ever be presented.

THEREFORE, those who oppose the health-care bill should be more alarmed and praying for God's intervention in this hidden-agenda meeting with the POTUS this Thursday.

There is something "terribly amiss." In fact, I would probably be correct in saying that this upcoming meeting should be titled: Something, Wicked, This Way Comes!"

I believe Obama is a desperate man. And as a desperate man, just like a wounded animal, he is dangerous and his action and motives are truly unknown. SO, beware, this desperate man will pull out all the stops to get HIS bill passed. I see him doing whatever it takes to impose his will upon the citizens of this country. He doesn't care what the will of the majority of the people is, because he is so EGO-DRIVEN, that he believes he KNOWS what is best for the nation!?!.

Brown hasn't left the camp, folks, he just voted according to his campaign promises. He wants jobs for his constituents, and that is all it was. The name-calling is not necessary, because the man is simply following his conscience.

The one elected official that we ALL need to be praying for is Obama, because, he will have a national television audience, and this bill is his legacy, and in many ways, it's his "waterloo!" He has nothing to lose. He already had a setback with the bill support when Brown was elected by the GOP. Obama is sneaky-smart, and this could be on his side when he gathers the Legislature together on Thursday.

Everyone going to that meeting on Thursday, "needs to throw caution to the wind." This can be the day of resurrection for a bill many assumed to be dead. Dem's, Repub's and Independents all need to be ready for the fight of their lifetime. Obama is not going to let his "Frankenstein-of-a-bill" be destroyed without a fight.

I URGE you to pray, :praying:
    if you want this bill done right!

Shalom,

Pastor Paul :type:
    Remove the Haze Ministries

#1 righteousdude2, Feb 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2010
  2. KenH

KenH Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Baptist
    Just because Scott Brown has been fighting against the health care reform bill doesn't mean he is not in favor of expanding government programs and spending and increasing the yearly deficit - as his vote illustrates. He has not shown that he is a limited government advocate as someone such as Ron Paul is.