1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Justification

Discussion in 'Jokes & Humor (Clean)' started by tyndale1946, Jun 28, 2016.

1. tyndale1946

tyndale1946 Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

Faith:
    Baptist
    Now some will come on here and thinking to themselves what is this topic doing in the humor forum, shouldn't this be in the Theology or the C/A Form?... No and after you hear my story you will say this is just where it belongs... My Grandson Joshie who was 4 at the time was at church in his Sunday School class and his mother who recalled what happened later didn't know why this word came up but it did... "Justification"... The following week they were to visit us in Southern California and they lived Northern California so this must have been on his mind when he heard the word... His interpretation of it was shall we say a little different... Excitedly he rose from his seat threw up his hand jumping up and down saying I know what Justification means... As all eyes were glued on Joshie he said "I am going on Just-a-vacation to see my Grandma and Grandpa next week... Out of the mouths of babes... Brother Glen

• Winner Winner x 2