1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Justified before saved !

Discussion in 'Other Christian Denominations' started by savedbymercy, Sep 15, 2012.

1. The Biblicist

The Biblicist Well-Known Member
    Site Supporter

no one denies it was ordained before the world began. What is denies is that ordination EQUALS fulfillment before the world began OR "I have purposed it, I WILL do it" NOT "I have purposed it, I HAVE DONE it" like your false theology teaches.

2. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

You better not because that is why it was revealed to the Church Adam and Eve that He would come in due time and die for their sins ! That is why the first sacrifice began in time, it was foundationed upon the Eternal Covenant !

3. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

the bib

It does not for the creature of time, I agree, but to the Eternal Mind of God it does. There is no past, present and future to God, all is a Eternal present.

Your sin is bringing God down to level of His creation of time Ps 50:21

These things hast thou done, and I kept silence; thou thoughtest that I was altogether such an one as thyself: but I will reprove thee, and set them in order before thine eyes.

4. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

The Gospel of God's Grace reveals to the Elect that they were Eternally Justified IN THE MIND OF GOD by Grace given them in Christ Jesus before the World Began 2 Tim 1:9; Titus 3:7, based upon an Eternal Covenant whereby in Time Christ would come a die fore their sins ! This was set forth in the Gospel Rom 3:24-25

24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

25 Whom God hath set forth or purposed to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;

Now this setting forth in vs 25 is the purpose in which Grace was Given us In Christ Jesus before the World began 2 Tim 1:9

9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,

His Own PURPOSE and the setting Forth of Vs 25 are the same ! They both denote God's Eternal Purpose within Himself Eph 1:9

9 Having made known unto us the mystery of his will, according to his good pleasure which he hath purposed in himself:

5. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

No one denies that either. What is denied is PURPOSE equals FULFILLMENT whether it is in God's mind or in time. In time God's purpose is not fulfilled until it is fulfilled. In God's mind it is not fulfilled but simply perceived AS fulfilled and there is a big differnce between "IS" fulfilled and "AS" fulfilled and God Himself makes that distinction when he says "I have purposed it, I WILL do it" rather than "I HAVE done it."

You are not only perverting God's Word but God's Person in that you are making ACTUAL FULFILLMENT of God's Purpose FACTUAL WITHIN HIS BEING thus teaching the false doctrine of PANTHESISM which does not separate the Creator from Creation. You don't understand what I am saying and probably never will because if you did you would renounce such absolute heresy and nonsense.

6. OldRegular

OldRegular Well-Known Member

Your above statement is self contradictory. You say the elect are
    You follow that by the statement:
    So you say they are lost and saved at the same time. That is a strange concept! However, both statements are contrary to Scripture:

Romans 3:21-26
    21. But now the righteousness of God without the law is manifested, being witnessed by the law and the prophets;
    22. Even the righteousness of God which is by faith of Jesus Christ unto all and upon all them that believe: for there is no difference:
    23. For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
    24. Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
    25. Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God;
    26. To declare, I say, at this time his righteousness: that he might be just, and the justifier of him which believeth in Jesus.

We are told in the above Scripture that God justifies those who believe in Jesus Christ.

Now if you want to argue that a person can believe before he exists in time then do so. Or if you want to argue that the elect exist eternally, as does God, then do so.

In either case your doctrine is false, nonsensical, and contrary to Scripture, as shown in the above passage!

7. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

or

In your mind it is contradictory because you reject the Truth !

Yes, the Elect are born experimentally lost because they are alienated from God spiritually, but they are even then Justified before God from the penalty of their sins, they are legally Reconciled to God, while they are experimentally Lost by alienation..

#87 savedbymercy, Oct 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2012
  8. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

Why do you respond to objections the same way cults do and the same way Pentecostals do? When they cannot provide a rational Bible based response they simply make a personal attack.

9. OldRegular

Because he knows the stuff he is posting is untrue and nonsensical. He is simply jerking people around with his continual repetition of the same untruths.

He cannot refute the initial passage that I posted so he questions my salvation. Just what is his purpose on this Forum?

10. OldRegular

The above verbiage creates the impression that you got lost in its construction, much like a dog chasing its tail!

11. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

As stated you reject the Truth.

12. OldRegular

And a dog chasing its tail knows the truth!

13. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

Thats not going to aid you in not rejecting the Truth !

14. OldRegular

If you can respond civilly to the two passages of Scripture I posted then perhaps you will be closer to the truth. At present you have no idea what the truth is if you believe the nonsense you, not Scripture, are spouting!

15. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

You wasting your time with SBM as he lives in his own little bubble and he confuses HIS INTERPRETATIONS with God's Word.

16. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I have responded, you have rejected the Truth. You have not disproved anything I have posted ! I am not going to do your work for you. Whatever I have posted to make my points I have shown why, so you are not going to bring a bunch of scriptures into the debate and ask me to explain them, that is just more work on me. You explain your points and I will explain and defend my points !

17. OldRegular

You responded by saying I reject the truth and questioning my salvation. You said nothing in regard to the Scripture I posted!

18. OldRegular

Is sbm what they call a "troll"? I thought that was one of those little men who lived under a bridge!

19. The Biblicist

Site Supporter

I wouldn't call him a troll but I would say that he is a heretic and no amount of Biblical evidence will turn him from his errors not matter how clear it is or how convincing it is to any normal reasonable mind.

20. savedbymercy

savedbymercy New Member

I said nothing about your salvation, but I said you reject the Truth I have witnessed to. As far as the scripture that you posted, I am in agreement with the scripture, and Its not my job in a debate to exegete the scripture you bring to the debate, I exegete what I bring, you expect me to do both my work and your work to ? Forget about it.