1. Welcome to Baptist Board, a friendly forum to discuss the Baptist Faith in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to all the features that our community has to offer.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Kansas pastor Arrested

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by freeatlast, Nov 29, 2010.

1. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

While I do not think that this is the way to witness to a Muslim it does show how our government is turning against the right of the people. Also I would say in my opinion this Pastor is simply using his liberty as a cloak of unrighteousness.
    http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=231469

2. SpiritualMadMan

SpiritualMadMan New Member

Interesting...

If I followed the video correctly, the Muslim Center had an Event Permit that allowed them to close off the street. A "Street Permit".

This in effect, for a limited time, gave a public space (including the sidewalk) to a Religious Group for their use.

The pastor kept stating he was on a public sidewalk. But, the officer kept telling him it was theirs because they had a street permit.

Ever heard the term, "Party Crasher".

3. freeatlast

freeatlast New Member

That is my understanding also. However I think at first the Pastor entered the Mosque and was told to leave which prompted the police call. It is my opinion that this Pastor is more about claiming his rights or what he thinks is his rights instead of witnessing to a Muslim. I serious doubt he has ever won one to the Lord with this kind of tactics. I believe he is wrong and in sin for making his liberties a cloak of maliciousness.